ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
LCD TVs with satellite channels are featured in all 111 rooms, and you can enjoy iPod docks, sitting areas and WiFi. Minibars provide refreshments, and in-room dining is easy with amenities like fridges and round-the-clock room service. Nice touches to enhance your stay include bathrobes and free toiletries, while pillow menus invite a good night's rest. Coffee/tea makers, free newspapers and in-room massages are also available.
The restaurant, Fresco Restaurant, serves local cuisine and is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. 5380 square feet (500 square metres) of event facilities include conference rooms, and other business amenities include a business centre. Additionally, you'll find a fitness centre, WiFi in public areas and a coffee shop/café. Each morning full breakfast is served between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM. There's also the convenience of self parking.
You'll be 4.3 km (2.6 mi) from Federation Square and 4.3 km (2.7 mi) from Princess Theatre with a stay at this 4-star Richmond North hotel.
Amora Riverwalk Melbourne ratings based on 998 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Amora Riverwalk Melbourne
About the Amora Riverwalk MelbourneLocation 649 Bridge Road, Richmond, VIC 3121
Along with a restaurant, there's a coffee shop/café on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. There's an onsite business centre. A computer station is on site and WiFi is available in public spaces for a fee. Event space at this hotel measures 5380 square feet (500 square metres) and includes conference centres. A fitness centre, tour or ticket assistance, and gift shops/news stands are also featured at the eco-friendly Amora Riverwalk Melbourne. For a fee, parking is available. This 4-star Richmond hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 111 guestrooms or units
- 4 levels
- 5380 sq ft of conference space
- 500 sq. m of conference space
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Conference centre
- Business facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Outdoor picnic space
- Gift shop
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: WiFi (surcharge)
Long-term parking (surcharge) , Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Melbourne, VIC (MEL-Tullamarine) (33.4 km / 20.7 mi)
- Train station: Flinders Street Station (4.2 km / 2.6 mi)
- Parking: Self parking and extended parking available for a surcharge
Amora Riverwalk Melbourne offers 111 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with iPod docking stations and MP3 docking stations. This accommodation offers separate sitting areas. A pillow menu is available. LCD televisions come with premium satellite channels and pay-per-view films. Guests can make use of the in-room fridges, coffee/tea makers and minibars. Bathrooms include a complimentary bathrobe, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. This Richmond hotel provides wireless Internet access for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary newspapers and telephones. Additionally, rooms include a safe and an iron/ironing board. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and in-room massages can be requested.
- Sitting area
- iPod dock
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LCD television
- Satellite channels
- Premium channels
- Films for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Pillow options
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Newspapers (free)
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a full breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
Fresco Restaurant – Overlooking the garden, this restaurant specialises in local cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Happy hour is offered.
Late-night fare is available from 24-hour room service.
- Check-in time starts at 2:00 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 35.00 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
- Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: AUD 100.00 per day
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: AUD 32 for adults and AUD 16 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 10.00 per 24-hour period (3-device limit, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: AUD 10 per 24-hour period (3-device limit, rates may vary)
- Self-parking fee: AUD 20.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Extended parking fee: AUD 20 per day
- Late check-out fee: AUD 20 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 35.00 per night
- On-site credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Amora Melbourne
- Amora Riverwalk Melbourne Hotel
- Amora Riverwalk Melbourne Richmond
- Amora Riverwalk Hotel Richmond
- Amora Riverwalk Melbourne Hotel Richmond
- Amora Riverwalk Melbourne
- Amora Riverwalk Richmond
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
This property participates in EarthCheck, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.