Hotels near Hawaii Pacific University
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Hawaii Pacific University
Want to find out some more about Hawaii Pacific University before you book? Here are a few handy pointers.
Not entirely sure where it is? Unfold your map and circle Downtown Honolulu. It is located 0.6 kilometres from the state capital, Honolulu.
Take your pick from 19 hotels within easy commuting distance of Hawaii Pacific University. Check out the rates at the Grand Waikikian by Hilton Grand Vacations (4 kilometres away), the Hilton Grand Vacations at Hilton Hawaiian Village (4 kilometres) and The Modern Honolulu (3 kilometres).
Want to save some cash? There are some great low-cost hotels here. Check the rates at the Marina Tower Waikiki. The Aston Waikiki Beachside Hotel is also worthwhile.
When you need the perfect cup of coffee, check out Downtown Coffee Honolulu at 900 Fort Street Mall #100, Honolulu. If you're searching for a delicious meal, head over to Hooters. This popular restaurant is located at 1 Aloha Tower Drive, Honolulu.
Other Things to Do Near Hawaii Pacific UniversityAppreciate everything Hawaii Pacific University offers, but don't forget to also check out the surrounding area:
- If you're feeling quiet and contemplative, wander through Cathedral Basilica of Our Lady of Peace.
- If you're feeling very quiet and meditative, explore Cathedral of St. Andrew.
- A trip to Hawaii State Art Museum is a great rainy day activity for lovers of art.
- Take in a play at Hawaii Theater, a well-known local venue.
- Go to the impressive premises of Washington Place. Ask about group tours or just admire the opulent exterior.
How much is a hotel room in Hawaii Pacific University?
Hotels in Hawaii Pacific University start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.