Hotels Near Catholic Diocese of Townsville
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Catholic Diocese of Townsville
Top hotels near Catholic Diocese of Townsville
Learning new things about different religions is among the most rewarding aspects of travelling. You're sure to be intrigued by Catholic Diocese of Townsville.
It's situated in Townsville, a well-loved city that has plenty to offer.
With no less than 24 accommodations within a kilometre of Catholic Diocese of Townsville, you may even have a view of it from your window! Consider the rates at the Grand Hotel and Apartments Townsville, Oaks Gateway on Palmer and Hotel Grand Chancellor Townsville.
If you decide on less-expensive accommodation, Civic Guest House is the place to book. It's in a great location, just 0.2 kilometres away.
If you love to be pampered, then why don't you book one of the high-end hotels in the area? Start with the Mariners North Holiday Apartments, a kilometre away. The Quest Townsville, a kilometre away, also comes recommended.
Have a hot coffee at Betty Blue & The Lemon Tart (95 Denham Street, Townsville City). It's just 0.6 kilometres from Catholic Diocese of Townsville. For a substantial lunch or dinner, you only need to walk 0.6 kilometres to come across A Touch of Salt at 86-124 Ogden Street, Townsville City.
Other Things to Do Near Catholic Diocese of TownsvilleAfter you're done with Catholic Diocese of Townsville, check what else is going on in the region:
- Keep your ears open for passing birds singing and the insects buzzing as you explore Queens Gardens.
- Grab some nibbles and appreciate the scenery at Castle Hill.
- If you're a history nerd, visit Museum of Tropical Queensland to hear the major events that helped shape the area.
- Maritime Museum of Townsville houses a splendid collection of maritime artifacts, making it a brilliant place to go if you're into naval history.
- Lose yourself in the incredible secrets of the world beneath the waves while witnessing the organisms on show at ReefHQ Aquarium.
If you're using the metro system to reach Catholic Diocese of Townsville, hop off at Townsville, the most convenient station. It's a kilometre away. How easy is that?
How much is a hotel room in Catholic Diocese of Townsville?
Hotels in Catholic Diocese of Townsville start at AU$65 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.