ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
You can enjoy fireplaces, balconies and flat-screen TVs, featured in all rooms. In-room dining is easy with kitchenettes that come equipped with fridges, microwaves and hobs. Nice touches to enhance your stay include jetted tubs and free toiletries, while premium linens invite a good night's rest. Additionally, separate bathtubs and showers, coffee/tea makers and ceiling fans are available. Limited housekeeping is available.
This pet-friendly bed & breakfast offers a garden and barbecues. Each morning free breakfast is served.
Attractions within a 30-minute drive of this 3-star Dandenongs B&B include Puffing Billy Steam Train and Rochford Wines Yarra Valley.
About the Honeyeater CottageLocation 40 Old Beenak Road, Yellingbo, VIC 3139
Free breakfast is served daily. Honeyeater Cottage also features a BBQ and a garden. Self parking is free.
- 1 guestroom or unit
- Continental breakfast (free)
- BBQ grill(s)
Family Friendly Amenities
Free self parking
- Parking: Free self parking
Air-conditioned accommodation at Honeyeater Cottage offers fireplaces and coffee/tea makers. Rooms open to balconies. Beds feature premium bedding. Accommodation at this 3-star bed & breakfast has kitchenettes with fridges, hobs, microwaves and kitchenware and utensils. Bathrooms include a separate bath and shower with a jetted bath and complimentary toiletries. Flat-screen televisions are featured in guestrooms. Additionally, rooms include an iron/ironing board and a ceiling fan. Housekeeping is provided on a limited basis.
- In-room kitchenette
- Private balcony
- Jetted tub
- Flat-screen television
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Separate shower and tub
- Housekeeping (limited)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Climate control
- Ceiling fan
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
Guests are served a free continental breakfast daily.
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-in time ends at 7 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
There is no front desk at this property. If you are planning to arrive after 7 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
This property does not have a front desk. Guests arriving after 7 PM must make advance arrangements by contacting the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets are welcome and stay free
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- Pets allowed (no fees)
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: AUD 100.0 per night
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
- Honeyeater Cottage B&B Yellingbo
- Honeyeater Cottage B&B
- Honeyeater Cottage Yellingbo
- Honeyeater Cottage Yellingbo
- Honeyeater Cottage Bed & breakfast
- Honeyeater Cottage Bed & breakfast Yellingbo
You should know
- To make arrangements for your pet, contact the property directly using the information on your booking confirmation.