ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
All 120 individually decorated rooms feature iPod docks, satellite TV and coffee/tea makers. Minibars provide refreshments, and 24-hour room service is also available. Nice touches to enhance your stay include slippers and designer toiletries, while premium linens invite a good night's rest. Free bottled water, safes and hairdryers are also available.
The restaurant, Scottish Steak Club, is open for breakfast. The hotel's own bar/lounge is a nice place to enjoy a drink. Additionally, you'll find free WiFi in public areas, a conference centre and coffee/tea in a common area. Each morning full breakfast is served between 8 AM and 10 AM. There's also the convenience of valet parking.
With a stay at this 4-star Windsor City Centre hotel, you'll be 2.4 km (1.5 mi) from Frogmore House and 2.7 km (1.7 mi) from Windsor Racecourse.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
93.0% of guests recommend out of 3350 reviews
About the Macdonald Windsor HotelLocation 23 High Street, Windsor, England SL4 1LH
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. WiFi and wired Internet are free in public spaces. Event space at this hotel measures 4026 square feet (374 square metres) and includes conference centres. The eco-friendly Macdonald Windsor Hotel also features multilingual staff, coffee/tea in common area, and laundry facilities. Limited parking is available for a fee and is offered on a first-come, first-served basis. This 4-star Windsor hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 120 guestrooms or units
- 5 levels
- 4026 sq ft of conference space
- 374 sq. m of conference space
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Conference centre
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee in lobby
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Front desk safe
- Wedding services available
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Free cribs/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Valet parking (surcharge) , Parking (limited spaces)
- Airport: London (LHR-Heathrow) (20.2 km / 12.5 mi)
- Train station: Windsor & Eton Central Station (0.7 km / 0.4 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking available for a surcharge
Macdonald Windsor Hotel offers 120 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with iPod docking stations and minibars. Each accommodation is individually furnished and decorated. Beds feature Egyptian cotton sheets and premium bedding. LCD televisions come with satellite channels. Bathrooms include a bath and shower, complimentary slippers, designer toiletries and complimentary toiletries. This Windsor hotel provides complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks, laptop-compatible safes and telephones. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottles of water and coffee/tea makers. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- iPod dock
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LCD television
- Satellite channels
- Coffee maker
- Egyptian cotton linens
- Bathtub or shower
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Laptop safe
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
- Unique furnishings
- Unique decor
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a full breakfast daily from 8 AM to 10 AM.
Scottish Steak Club – This restaurant only serves breakfast.Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
24-hour room service is available.
- Check-in time ends at 2 PM
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 16
Special check-in instructions:
Guests must reserve a parking space (surcharge) in advance. Guests can contact the property using the number on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Free rollaway/extra beds!
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: GBP 15 per pet, per night
- Only dogs are allowed
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Additional policies and fees may apply when booking more than 7 rooms. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Guests must contact this hotel in advance to reserve a crib (infant bed) or an extra bed. Please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between GBP 14.95 and GBP 18.00 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: GBP 35 per night
- Pet fee: GBP 15 per pet, per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hotel Macdonald Windsor
- Macdonald Hotel Windsor
- Macdonald Windsor
- Macdonald Windsor Hotel
- Windsor Hotel Macdonald
- Windsor Macdonald
- Windsor Macdonald Hotel
- Macdonald Windsor Hotel Hotel
- Macdonald Windsor Hotel Windsor
- Macdonald Windsor Hotel Hotel Windsor
You should know
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- To make arrangements to bring your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).
Awards & Affiliations
This property participates in Green Tourism Programme, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.