Hotels Near The Oval
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near The Oval
Top hotels near The Oval
Hotels Near The OvalTake your seats and experience one of the great events at The Oval.
We're sure you won't complain about spending a few nights in London. After all, this lively national capital is a sight in its own right!
Getting from your hotel to The Oval will be easy if you stay nearby, and there's no shortage of options. 152 await within 3 kilometres. The Rocco Forte Brown's Hotel (3 kilometres), the Corinthia Hotel London (3 kilometres) and the 41 (2 kilometres) are highly recommended.
Rather spend your savings on adventuring and retail therapy? You'll encounter a couple of budget-friendly hotels and apartments nearby. Why not check for deals at the London Waterloo Hostel? It's a kilometre away. Or, if you'd prefer, the PubLove @ The Steam Engine - Hostel is a kilometre away.
Are you eager to spoil yourself? Then let your hair down and select one of the several high-end hotels in the surrounding area. Check out the amenities at the Plaza on the River, 0.9 kilometres away. Alternatively, the London Marriott Hotel County Hall is merely 2 kilometres away.
Start your day well with a coffee at Cafe 89. Fortunately, it's not far from The Oval. When you're ready for a hearty meal, take a seat at Park Plaza London Riverbank. And later on, have a few beers at The Tommyfield.
Other Things to Do Near The OvalAfter you've spent time at The Oval, see what else is available in the area:
- Relax from the inside out with a sampling get-together at Beefeater Gin Distillery. Bottoms up!
- Bring all the family along to Vauxhall City Farm, a place where you can watch a few creatures and properly appreciate the wonders of planet Earth.
- Secret Intelligence Services is a wonderful civic structure in the local area.
- Take a look at the program at London Philharmonic Orchestra for any interesting live theatre performances.
- Make your way along the river until you reach Vauxhall Bridge, a piece of engineering that has a long, rich history.
Sit back, take in the surroundings and enjoy the train ride to The Oval. Remember to dismount at Vauxhall, the most convenient station. Then you've only got 0.5 kilometres until you get there.
How much is a hotel room in The Oval?
Hotels in The Oval start at AU$91 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.