Hotels near Westminster Abbey
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Westminster Abbey
Top hotels near Westminster Abbey
Tourists rarely miss an opportunity to experience Westminster Abbey.
If you've always hoped to visit London, this is a great excuse. There's so much to see and do in the nation's buzzing captial.
Spend your dollars on soaking up the culture, not your hotel room. There's a number of budget accommodations nearby. Why don't you stay at the Surtees Hotel London Ltd, which is only a kilometre away? If that doesn't ring your bell, consider the Dover, a kilometre away.
Or you could book a room at one of the many upscale hotels in the surrounding area. Go on, spoil yourself! The Rocco Forte Brown's Hotel and the Soho Hotel, a kilometre and 2 kilometres away, come highly recommended.
Before you check out Westminster Abbey, follow the allure of delicious coffee to Institute Of Contemporary Arts. When you're tired and hungry, you don't need to go far. Pop into Premier Inn London County Hall to get some food. As your day winds down and you're ready for a glass of wine, stroll over to DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel London - Westminster.
Other Things to Do Near Westminster AbbeyDon't forget that this place has heaps more on offer:
- The Supreme Court is an important part of the locality. Check for tours to take a look at the area's government at work.
- Park yourself on a bench at Parliament Square, London, England, United Kingdom and relax as neighbours catch up, youngsters play and people walk their dogs.
- Make your way to Winston Churchill Statue and appreciate the chiselled lines of this thought-provoking piece.
- Big Ben is an antique timepiece which offers a simple way to understand your bearings in a new place.
- Holidaymakers wanting to understand the politics and programs that impact upon the community should head to Houses of Parliament.
It's a simple rail trip to Westminster Abbey. Just hop off the train at Victoria Station, the closest station, and from there it's only a kilometre.
How much is a hotel room in Westminster Abbey?
Hotels in Westminster Abbey start at AU$73 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.