Hotels Near Rose's Vineyard
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Rose's Vineyard
Top hotels near Rose's Vineyard
Rose's Vineyard is calling your name! Arrange a babysitter for the little ones and get ready to have some fun!
You'll find it in Port Macquarie, a terrific city that offers plenty to see and do.
It might be a bit difficult finding a place to stay in the immediate vicinity of Rose's Vineyard. But don't stress, there are 23 options that are fairly close by. Have a squiz at the amenities at the Rydges Port Macquarie and Sails Resort Port Macquarie - By Rydges.
The larger area also boasts a number of upmarket hotels for those visitors seeking luxurious surroundings and top-quality amenities. You can't get better than the Mantra Quayside and Mercure Centro Port Macquarie.
Coffee fiends can get their fix at Rose's Vineyard & Petting Farm (132 Apanie Road, Lake Innes), only 0.1 kilometres from Rose's Vineyard.
Other Things to Do Near Rose's VineyardAfter you've left Rose's Vineyard, check what else is happening in the area:
- Despite the toll of time, Lake Innes Ruins still provides a chance to look into the past of the region.
- Chuck on your best golfing outfit and play a few rounds at Port Macquarie Golf Course.
- Have a chin-wag with a local winemaker at Bago Vineyards & Maze. Be sure to ask about tasting sessions!
- The knowledgable staff at Douglas Vale Historic Homestead & Vineyard are keen to tell you the secrets of their winemaking process. Take the time to sample a few drops before buying a bottle to have later.
- If the kids have consumed too many sweet things, and need to exhaust some energy, you should definitely give Wave Bowl a whirl.
How much is a hotel room in Rose's Vineyard?
Hotels in Rose's Vineyard start at AU$160 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.