Hotels near Bago Vineyards
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Bago Vineyards
Top hotels near Bago Vineyards
Leave your troubles at the door when you get to Bago Vineyards.
A visit to this attraction will probably mean spending a few nights in Sydney. Sound good to you? We can think of much worse places to be than the action-packed state capital!
If you're keen to stay close to Bago Vineyards, you better get in quick. The only accommodation listed within 3 kilometres is the Mercure Sydney Liverpool (2 kilometres).
The larger area also boasts a number of upmarket hotels for those travellers looking for lovely surroundings and five-star amenities. It's certainly worth considering the Country Comfort Hunts Liverpool and Quest Liverpool.
Before you explore Bago Vineyards, follow the scent of freshly ground coffee to Michel's Patisserie. You don't need to go far for a substantial feed. Wok 'n' Noodles should have what you need. Finally, Burger Edge Prestons is the place to go for a round of beers.
Other Things to Do Near Bago VineyardsDo not spend the whole day at Bago Vineyards. This area has heaps more for tourists:
- Revel in the peace at Coastal walk. You'll find plenty of space to go exploring or to just lie back and relax.
- Let the kids blow off some steam at Tik Tocs Indoor Family Fun Centre.
- Amazing panoramic views, amid the treetops, can be explored at TreeTop Adventure Park Sydney.
- Try not to break the piggy bank at Westfield Liverpool.
- Aim for an albatross and try not to get lost in the water as you tee off at Bankstown Golf Club.
How much is a hotel room in Bago Vineyards?
Hotels in Bago Vineyards start at AU$120 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.