Hotels Near Robinson's Place
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Robinson's Place
Top hotels near Robinson's Place
Preparing for your trip to Robinson's Place? Don't set out until you've checked out these helpful tips.
If you'd like to visit it, you'll need to stop in Manila, the nation's capital.
If staying in the immediate vicinity of Robinson's Place sounds good, there are 64 places to choose from. Take a look at the rates and amenities at the New World Manila Bay Hotel (Formerly Hyatt Regency Hotel), Diamond Hotel Philippines and Pan Pacific Manila.
Sticking to the budget will be simple if you book in at one of the area's various cheaper lodgings. The Casa Nicarosa Hotel and the Eurotel Pedro Gil are among your best choices. You'll find them a kilometre and 0.2 kilometres away, respectively.
There's also a good number of luxury hotels in the surrounding area. Lie back, relax and enjoy a night in. Take a look at The Manila Hotel, a kilometre away. If there are no available rooms, the Hotel Jen Manila is 2 kilometres away.
Don't want to travel far for a caffeine hit? Head to Pearl Garden Hotel. It's easy to get to from Robinson's Place. When dinnertime rolls around, choose from a variety of options at Pan Pacific Manila. Feel like some drinks? LA Café is your best bet.
Other Things to Do Near Robinson's PlaceDon't pack your bags yet! The surrounding area has heaps more on offer:
- Supreme Court of the Philippines is a popular landmark to take the family to get a taste of government and public administration.
- Head to University of the Philippines-Manila. Despite the fact that it was established quite a while ago, it's still bustling with lots of students today.
- The gods may not be on your side at Pagcor Casino, something to remember as the razzle-dazzle may lure you into trying your hand at a game or two.
- Take a peek into the beliefs, history and customs of the locals who congregate at Ermita Church.
- With many intriguing and unique pieces, Hiraya Gallery provides a superb day out.
Chill out, take in the surrounds and enjoy the train journey to Robinson's Place. Make sure you dismount at Paco Station, the most convenient station. Then it's just 2 kilometres to go from there.
How much is a hotel room in Robinson's Place?
Hotels in Robinson's Place start at AU$56 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.