Hotels Near SM City Manila
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near SM City Manila
You're sure to have a great time at SM City Manila.
Located in Manila, it's certainly not going to be the only thing you'll want to visit in the lively national capital.
To be situated within an easy commute of SM City Manila, stay at one of the 102 nearby accommodations. Consider the amenities at The Manila Hotel (a kilometre), the New World Manila Bay Hotel (Formerly Hyatt Regency Hotel) (2 kilometres) and the Diamond Hotel Philippines (2 kilometres).
If you don't like to splash your cash on accommodation, you'll be glad to know that there is an array of low-cost options on offer. The Eurotel Pedro Gil and the Hotel Sogo-Cartimar Recto are recommended choices. You'll locate them 2 kilometres and a kilometre away, respectively.
For an early morning hit or an afternoon lift, grab a tea at Cioccolata Churros Cafe. You'll find it conveniently close to SM City Manila. You don't need to go far for a substantial feed. Munying's Recipe Rice in a Box Atbp has plenty of options. If you'd like to kick back with a beer or a wine, Sky Deck View Bar, The Bayleaf Intramuros is just right.
Other Things to Do Near SM City ManilaBefore you leave, think about checking out the surrounding area:
- Go along to Arroceros Forest Park and admire this leafy haven, nestled right in the heart of the city.
- Envision the discussions and deals taking place at Manila City Hall, a significant and historic centre for civic affairs.
- Spend an afternoon viewing the thoughtfully arranged exhibitions at National Museum of the Philippines.
- Go and look around Aduana, a building of historical value with an impressive exterior.
- Indulge in some people-watching or converse with the locals at Plaza Espana, a historic public space.
SM City Manila is a relaxing walk of 2 kilometres from Legarda, the nearest station. So, get on board and leave the driving and parking problems behind you!
How much is a hotel room in SM City Manila?
Hotels in SM City Manila start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.