Hotels Near De La Salle University-Manila
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near De La Salle University-Manila
Top hotels near De La Salle University-Manila
The tales De La Salle University-Manila has to tell are historical in nature, but they are also timeless.
Situated among the busy streets of Manila, it's certainly not the only thing you'll want to check out in the lively national capital.
It'll be easy booking a place to stay near De La Salle University-Manila. There are 28 fantastic options within a kilometre. Not sure where to begin? Compare the Hotel Jen Manila, Pan Pacific Manila and Century Park Hotel.
Sticking to your budget will be straightforward if you secure a room at one of the region's many bargain hotels. Why don't you stay at the Casa Nicarosa Hotel, which is only 0.7 kilometres away? If that's not quite what you're after, consider the Eurotel Pedro Gil, a kilometre away.
If you're wanting to treat yourself, stay at one of the upmarket hotels nearby. The New World Manila Bay Hotel (Formerly Hyatt Regency Hotel) and Sofitel Philippine Plaza Manila are among the best options. They're only 2 kilometres and 2 kilometres away, respectively.
Order up a hot drink and check your itinerary at BSP Canteen. It's walking distance from De La Salle University-Manila. Head over to Shakey’s (Harrison Plaza) for a more substantial meal. After a glass of wine? Mixed Mobile Bar is your top option.
Other Things to Do Near De La Salle University-ManilaDe La Salle University-Manila is not the only reason to head to this area:
- Rest and buy a coffee or find some great deals at Harrison Plaza.
- If you want to check out the birds and the bees, spend some time at Zoo, Manila, Philippines. Your children will think you're the bee's knees!
- Central Bank of the Philippines is easily distinguishable from several other places of commerce in the local area.
- A trip to Metropolitan Museum, Manila, Philippines is a wonderful rainy day outing for lovers of art.
- Enjoy an afternoon of recreational activities, or simply arrange to meet friends for a chat at Manila Yacht Club.
Leave your wheels behind and venture to De La Salle University-Manila by train. Vito Cruz Station, the closest station, is just a kilometre away.
How much is a hotel room in De La Salle University-Manila?
Hotels in De La Salle University-Manila start at AU$67 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.