Hotels Near Manila Doctors Hospital
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Manila Doctors Hospital
Excited for your adventure to Manila Doctors Hospital? Don't head off until you've had a look at these helpful tips and tricks.
We're sure you're not going to complain about spending a few nights in Manila. After all, this industrious national capital is a sight in itself!
With as many as 53 accommodations within a kilometre of Manila Doctors Hospital, you may even be able to see it from your room! Why not have a look at The Manila Hotel, New World Manila Bay Hotel (Formerly Hyatt Regency Hotel) and Manila Pavilion Hotel & Casino?
Save your cash by opting for cheaper accommodation close by. Choose the Casa Nicarosa Hotel or the Eurotel Pedro Gil, 2 kilometres and 0.8 kilometres away, respectively.
If you're holding out for grand surroundings, book one of the nearby upmarket accommodations. Two such spots are the Diamond Hotel Philippines, a kilometre away, and the Pan Pacific Manila, a kilometre away.
To really make the most of your day, make your first stop at Swagman Australian Outback Cafe. Close to Manila Doctors Hospital, it's good for a caffeine hit. Or, for something more substantial, pop over to Pizza Hut and try out the chef's specials. As your day winds down and your mind turns to a drink, head to LA Café.
Other Things to Do Near Manila Doctors HospitalAfter you stop by Manila Doctors Hospital, see what's happening nearby:
- The gods may not be on your side at Casino Filipino, something to keep in mind as the glitz and glamour may draw you to play a round or two.
- Check for group tours at World Health Organization to watch the inner workings of this contemporary civic establishment.
- For quite a while, University of the Philippines-Manila has been shaping many great leaders. Give this historic campus a visit and see what it's like today.
- To learn about the political system here, add Supreme Court of the Philippines to your to-do list.
- If you're proud to be a legitimate art fan, Hiraya Gallery is the perfect place for you. Home to a fantastic selection of intriguing canvases, you'll be grateful you set aside some time to visit.
Jump onto the train for an easy-peasy trip to Manila Doctors Hospital. You'll need to disembark at Paco Station, the nearest station, and from there it's 2 kilometres.
How much is a hotel room in Manila Doctors Hospital?
Hotels in Manila Doctors Hospital start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.