Hotels Near Manila Ocean Park
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Manila Ocean Park
Top hotels near Manila Ocean Park
Release your inner adrenaline junkie at Manila Ocean Park.
If you're hoping to visit it, you'll need to head to Manila, the nation's capital.
You will be just a quick trip away if you book into one of the many hotels near Manila Ocean Park. Within 3 kilometres, you will have 101 to choose from. Suggested ones include The Manila Hotel (0.4 kilometres), the New World Manila Bay Hotel (Formerly Hyatt Regency Hotel) (a kilometre) and the Sofitel Philippine Plaza Manila (3 kilometres).
You'll be able to save your dollars for more meaningful things if you secure a room at a budget accommodation. Consider the facilities at the Casa Nicarosa Hotel, only 2 kilometres away. That said, the Eurotel Pedro Gil is a kilometre away.
That said, the surrounding area's high-end hotels are also ready to wait on your every need. Treat yourself! You know you want to. Try out the Diamond Hotel Philippines, about a kilometre away. If there are no vacancies, the Pan Pacific Manila is a kilometre away.
Swagman Australian Outback Cafe is the ideal spot to grab a coffee right near Manila Ocean Park. Located at 411 A Flores Street, Manila, it's just 0.6 kilometres away. For a substantial lunch or dinner, you just need to go 0.8 kilometres to get to Pizza Hut (1212 Mh Del Pilar Streeet Corner Arquiza Streetermita, Metro Manila).
Other Things to Do Near Manila Ocean ParkDon't leave yet! The surrounding area has plenty more on offer:
- It's encouraged that visitors check out Manila Kilometer Zero, a commemorative monument.
- Let them loose and watch your little rascals uncover new things, enjoy themselves and be amazed by the fully interactive attractions at Children's Museum.
- Separate yourself from the concrete jungle by going to Rizal Park, Manila, Philippines.
- Plaza Nuestra Senora de Guia is a long-established public square valued for its warm ambience.
- Lose yourself in another world at National Library of the Philippines.
How much is a hotel room in Manila Ocean Park?
Hotels in Manila Ocean Park start at AU$51 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.