ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
All 74 rooms feature TVs, free bottled water and safes. Nice touches include slippers and free toiletries.
The restaurant, Kantina Sabel, is open for breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner. Other amenities include free WiFi in public areas, a 24-hour front desk and luggage storage. Local cuisine breakfast is available daily between 6 AM and 10 AM. There's also the convenience of limited parking.
Attractions within a 10-minute walk of this 3-star Ermita hotel include U.S. Embassy and Robinson's Place.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
73.0% of guests recommend out of 552 reviews
About the Casa Bocobo HotelLocation Jorge Bocobo Street, Manila, Manila 1000
There's a restaurant on site. WiFi is free in public spaces. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 3-star Manila hotel.
- 74 guestrooms or units
- 3 levels
- 2 buildings
- Built in 2008
- Dining venue
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Smoking in designated areas
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Parking (limited spaces)
- Airport: Manila (MNL-Ninoy Aquino Intl.) (10.6 km / 6.6 mi)
- Train station: Manila Paco Station (2.4 km / 1.5 mi)
- Metro station: United Nations LRT Station (0.5 km / 0.3 mi)
Casa Bocobo Hotel offers 74 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with a safe and complimentary bottles of water. Televisions come with cable channels. Bathrooms include a shower, complimentary slippers and complimentary toiletries. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Cable channels
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a local cuisine breakfast daily from 6 AM to 10 AM.
Kantina Sabel – This restaurant serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets and service animals are not allowed at Casa Bocobo Hotel
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No cots (infant beds) available
- No lifts
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Debit cards
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Cash deposit: PHP 1500.00 per stay
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between PHP 200 and PHP 500 per person (approximately)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Bocobo Hotel
- Casa Bocobo
- Casa Bocobo Hotel
- Casa Bocobo Hotel Manila
- Casa Bocobo Manila
- Hotel Bocobo
- Hotel Casa Bocobo
You should know
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Pets and service animals are not allowed on site.