Hotels Near Philippine General Hospital
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Philippine General Hospital
Do you want to find out a little more about Philippine General Hospital before you book? Here are a few helpful tips.
If you're yet to experience Manila, this is the perfect excuse. You won't run out of things to see and do in the nation's lively captial.
You'll be able to find a huge range of accommodation options within easy walking distance of Philippine General Hospital. You might want to have a look at the New World Manila Bay Hotel (Formerly Hyatt Regency Hotel), Diamond Hotel Philippines and Pan Pacific Manila.
If you don't like to spend too much on accommodation, you will be pleased to know that there is a range of inexpensive options available. The Casa Nicarosa Hotel and the Eurotel Pedro Gil are among your best choices. You'll find them a kilometre and 0.4 kilometres away, respectively.
If you're hoping for grand surroundings, book one of the nearby upscale accommodations. Take a look at The Manila Hotel, about a kilometre away. If there are no vacancies, the Hotel H2O is a kilometre away.
Don't want to travel far for your morning coffee? Try out Pearl Garden Hotel. It's right near Philippine General Hospital. When you can't plan your next move without having a big meal, visit Pan Pacific Manila. And then, head straight to LA Café for a nightcap or two.
Other Things to Do Near Philippine General HospitalTry not to spend all your time at Philippine General Hospital. This region has loads more going on:
- Supreme Court of the Philippines is an important public administration building. Have a look from the outside or check for any tours taking place inside.
- Absorb some knowledge as you stroll around University of the Philippines-Manila, an age-old institution that's still in use today.
- Hunt down some gifts for your mates at Robinson's Place.
- World Health Organization is an important contributor to the locality. Check for a tour to take a look at the community's taxes at work.
- Up the ante at Casino Filipino if you feel like playing a couple of rounds of roulette or baccarat.
Wave goodbye to your parking worries, and jump on the train to Paco Station, the closest station. It's only a kilometre from Philippine General Hospital.
How much is a hotel room in Philippine General Hospital?
Hotels in Philippine General Hospital start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.