Serviced Apartments in Makati
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check prices for Apartment Hotels in Makati
Apartment Hotels in Makati
Short stay apartments in Makati
Longing for a legit Makati experience? Step this way. Stay in an apartment and live, cook and chill like a local. With your own kitchen or kitchenette, breakfast at 11 a.m. or dinner at midnight is no probs. Just wanna sip some bubbly in your bathtub without housekeeping bursting in? Yep, that's possible too. A place to stay doesn't get much comfier than this.Popular luxury apartments in Makati
Psst. Hey, you. Can't remember the last time you splurged on your travels? It's time to spoil yourself like the royalty you are. Claim your throne in a plush apartment in Makati:
- Ascott Makati: What's the best thing about this place? Some rate the welcoming service. Others like the fact it has an outdoor pool and luggage storage facilities. Either way, you can't go wrong here.
- Makati Diamond Residences: If you're looking for a classy apartment with concierge services and business services, this place fits the bill.
It's true, taking off with the kids can be a fun experience — but it's where you base yourself that makes the difference. Round up your little ones and book an apartment where the words comfort and kid-friendly go hand in hand.
- ZEN Home Bellagio BGC: This place makes being on holiday with the kids simple. How does it do this? With internet access and an outdoor pool.
- ZEN Home Forbeswood Parklane BGC: There'll be lots of space for everyone to be comfy here. Extras like an outdoor pool and internet access make it hard to resist.
Leaving on another work trip? Stay away from the boring four walls of bog-standard corporate hotels and check in to a Makati apartment. After all that networking (and maybe some boozy happy hours with clients), arrive home to a kitchen and loads of space at:
- MPT Suites (1 kilometre from downtown Makati): Here you can make the most of laundry facilities and business services.
- FilNaija at Jazz Residences (1 kilometre from downtown Makati): Extras like luggage storage facilities and laundry facilities make this a sensible option. This place is perfect for letting your hair down once you've shut your laptop for the day.
Hotels are a terrific choice if you just want a clean and comfy place to lay your head after a day of adventures. But if you're after a space that feels like home, set your sights on an apartment. Cook and eat in your kitchenette or kitchen and binge-watch telly in the living area. You'll feel like you're turning the key in your own front door.
Apartment Accommodation In Makati
Apartment hotels in Makati provide a getaway with all the comforts of home, down to cooking brekkie in your Batman pyjamas. Enjoy your eggs and coffee (and justice!) while catching up on Facebook, making a list of things to buy at the shop and planning to stop in for a drink at your new favourite pub. You can feel like a local in no time when your temporary homestead lets you host dinner parties and movie marathons. Travelling on your own terms gives you the freedom to be the kind of traveller you want to be, even if it means trading your current neighbours for an entirely new set a little while.
Wotif’s booking system makes is easy to find Makati apartment accommodation at affordable prices. However, discovering the city and finding the best places to chill out, party, see bands perform, or buy a parrot is something you get to do on your own. Long or short stays can be more relaxing when you don’t feel like a guest, but a resident. Or, if you’re feeling imaginative, a mysterious billionaire who transforms into a costumed vigilante crime-fighter by night. We’re just glad to do our part in keeping the city safe.
We’ve got plenty of options to suit your style and budget for apartment accommodation in Makati. Book with us now and feel at home.