Hotels Near Perth Mint
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Perth Mint
Places like Perth Mint are what holidays are for. A trip here is one that you won't regret.
You shouldn't have any difficulties finding it. It's based in Perth, the state capital.
You'll discover an impressive range of accommodation here, with no less than 37 within a stone's throw of Perth Mint. You might want to check out the Duxton Hotel Perth, Mantra on Hay and Fraser Suites Perth.
If you're not one to splash your cash on accommodation, you will be pleased to know that there is a number of budget-friendly options on offer. The Wombat Backpackers and the City Perth Backpackers Hostel are recommended choices. You'll find them 0.4 kilometres and 2 kilometres away, respectively.
Or you could book one of the several top-notch hotels in the surrounding area. You know you want to! Take a look at the amenities at the Terrace Hotel, 2 kilometres away. Otherwise, the Hyatt Regency Perth is merely 0.6 kilometres away.
Prior to exploring Perth Mint, follow the fragrance of delicious coffee to Korner Cafe. For something really satisfying, grab a seat for a delicious meal at Travelodge Hotel Perth. After a relaxing drink? Stop by Comfort Hotel Perth City and meet other travellers.
Other Things to Do Near Perth MintAppreciate everything Perth Mint has on offer, but make sure you also visit the surrounding region:
- When you're feeling a bit quiet and reflective, explore St. Mary's Cathedral.
- Soak up the lively atmosphere as you watch a live act at Perth Concert Hall.
- If you're eager to find a pleasant park to take it easy and get stuck into that book, look no further than Langley Park.
- If you need to kill an hour or two, take in the artefacts at Fire Safety Education Centre and Museum.
- Check for guided tours at Central Law Courts to experience the finer workings of this contemporary civic establishment.
Travelling to Perth Mint by train isn't hard. The nearest station, McIver Train Station, is only 0.6 kilometres away. Another nearby terminal is Claisebrook, 0.9 kilometres away.
How much is a hotel room in Perth Mint?
Hotels in Perth Mint start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.