AU$24 New Delhi accommodation
Check hotel prices in New Delhi
Unique New Delhi Accommodation
Top hotel deals in New Delhi
Top budget New Delhi hotel deals
- Hotel City Star8718 D.B. Gupta Road Paharganj, New Delhi, Delhi N.C.R
- The Prime Balaji Deluxe @ New Delhi Railway Station8574, Arakashan Road, Behind Shiela Cinema, Pahargunj, New Delhi, Delhi N.C.R
- bloomrooms @ New Delhi Railway Station8591 Arakashan Road, Opp. Railway Station, New Delhi, Delhi N.C.R
The price is AU$24 per night from Jan 28 to Jan 29
- Optimum Baba Residency42 Ram Nagar, Street No.1, Pahar Ganj, New Delhi
- Trimrooms Palm D'or8595/1 D.B Gupta Road, Pahar Gunj, New Delhi, Delhi N.C.R
The price is AU$42 per night from Jan 26 to Jan 27
- Hotel Krishna Deluxe43, Arakashan Road, Ram Nagar, Behind Shiela Cinema, New Delhi, Delhi N.C.R
The price is AU$56 per night from Jan 26 to Jan 27
Top luxury New Delhi hotel deals
- The Leela Palace New DelhiDiplomatic Enclave Chanakyapuri, New Delhi, Delhi N.C.R
The price is AU$215 per night from Jan 26 to Jan 275/5Exceptional! (2 reviews)
- The Claridges New Delhi12 Dr APJ Abdul Kalam Road, (Formerly known as Aurangzeb Road), New Delhi, Delhi N.C.R
The price is AU$93 per night from Feb 21 to Feb 224.7/5Exceptional! (6 reviews)
- The Imperial New DelhiJanpath Road, New Delhi, Delhi N.C.R
The price is AU$205 per night from Jan 26 to Jan 273/5 (1 review)
- Taj Palace, New Delhi2 Sardar Patel Marg, New Delhi, Delhi N.C.R
The price is AU$94 per night from Jan 26 to Jan 274.5/5Wonderful! (2 reviews)
- The Lodhi - A member of The Leading Hotels Of The WorldLodhi Road, New Delhi, Delhi N.C.R
The price is AU$283 per night from Jan 26 to Jan 275/5Exceptional! (2 reviews)
- JW Marriott Hotel New Delhi AerocityAsset Area 4 - Hospitality District, Delhi Aerocity, New Delhi, Delhi N.C.R
The price is AU$108 per night from Feb 21 to Feb 224.6/5Wonderful! (5 reviews)
Accommodation In New Delhi
Built by the English in the early 1900s, the historic New Delhi district is India's capital city and forms part of the larger territory of Delhi. This city is one of the highlights of a trip to India, and is brimming with a unique blend of sights, smells and cultures. Just book a Wotif New Delhi package to cover all your holiday needs as thoroughly as a Canberra fog covers a winter morning.
Things to Do in New Delhi
If you’re an architecture aficionado, you’re in luck, as your New Delhi accommodation will likely be surrounded by striking buildings. The Qutab Minar, Humayun's Tomb and the Red Fort all provide a fair representation of this city’s history and love of beauty. Buildings aside, it’s the people of New Delhi that often make the biggest impression. Khan Market—a sprawling collection of stores—and Dilli Haat—a market moulded in the tradition of historic Indian bazaars—are definite highlights. The most iconic, however, is Chandni Chowk market, the oldest and busiest in the city. For history lovers, there are connections to the past everywhere in New Delhi, but none as poignant as India Gate, a 42-metre memorial dedicated to the soldiers who lost their lives in the First World War. With all of these sites close to New Delhi hotels, you’ll want to plan out your itinerary well beforehand.
Getting to & Around New Delhi
New Delhi is served by Indira Gandhi International Airport (DEL), approximately 10 km from hotels in New Delhi via tram. There are many ways to get around New Delhi, including the metro, bicycles, buses and taxis. You can also live like a local and call an auto-rickshaw, a small, three-wheeled vehicle that is one of the best ways to get around for short distances. Or, say “alvida!” to wheels and use your own two feet. However you see the city, use Wotif to get a great deal on flights to New Delhi and experience all the wonders that India has to offer.
How much is a hotel room in New Delhi?
Hotels in New Delhi start at AU$24 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.