Hotels Near Dhaula Kuan
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Dhaula Kuan
Top hotels near Dhaula Kuan
The tales Dhaula Kuan tells are deeply historical, but they're also timeless.
You'll discover it in Delhi, a much-loved city that occupies a special place in many people's hearts.
Take your pick from 6 hotels a short distance away from Dhaula Kuan. The Leela Palace New Delhi is only 2 kilometres away. If you're unable to find a room there, check out the facilities at the Taj Palace Hotel or the ITC Maurya, a Luxury Collection Hotel, New Delhi, 0.4 kilometres and 0.6 kilometres away, respectively.
Luckily, there are a few good hotels that won't hurt the hip pocket. The Le Alfanso and the Hotel Sunstar Residency are certainly worth thinking about.
To really make the most of your day, start it off at Cafe Coffee Day. Close to Dhaula Kuan, it's good for a caffeine hit. When you're tired and hungry, you won't have to go too far. Pop into Masala Art for a delicious meal. In the evenings, Blue Bar is ideal for a nice glass of wine.
Other Things to Do Near Dhaula KuanAfter you've seen everything at Dhaula Kuan, head to the surrounding area:
- The colour, vibrancy and atmosphere of GK Market attract locals and travellers alike.
- Toot toot! Jump aboard at Delhi National Railway Museum, a great place to see for railroad fanatics.
- Enjoy a leisurely walk, a bit of birdwatching or a relaxing day with friends at the scenic Pusa Hill Forest.
- Stop by Nehru Park and relax in this leafy haven, situated right in the heart of the city.
- Malai Mandir is a fountain of knowledge for those seeking to find out about the roots of local culture and spirituality.
Getting to Dhaula Kuan using public transport is pretty straightforward. Sardar Patel Road, the closest station, is only 0.2 kilometres away. If the day is agreeable, why not stretch your legs and walk from Chanakyapuri, another handy terminal, instead? It's 0.6 kilometres away.
How much is a hotel room in Dhaula Kuan?
Hotels in Dhaula Kuan start at AU$44 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.