Hotels Near Gurudwara Bangla Sahib
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Gurudwara Bangla Sahib
Top hotels near Gurudwara Bangla Sahib
Whether you consider yourself religious or not, Gurudwara Bangla Sahib is a top place to reflect and unwind.
You'll discover it in Delhi, a renowned city that occupies a special place in many traveller's hearts.
Secure a room at one of the 228 hotels within 3 kilometres of Gurudwara Bangla Sahib. Recommended ones include The Leela Palace New Delhi (4 kilometres), The Imperial New Delhi (a kilometre) and The Taj Mahal Hotel (3 kilometres).
If you'd rather be discovering the area, then why shell out for accommodation? There are a couple of bargain options available. Why not take a look at the Hotel Guruvas inn? It's 2 kilometres away. Or, if you'd prefer, the Snow White Deluxe is 2 kilometres away.
There are numerous top-notch hotels in the immediate area. Why don't you splurge a bit and enjoy all the little extras? Consider the Shangri La's Eros Hotel, New Delhi, 0.6 kilometres away. The Le Meridien New Delhi, a kilometre away, also comes recommended.
When all you can think about is an energy boost, make your way to Indian Coffee House (Baba Kharak Singh Marg, Hanuman Road Area, Mohan Singh Place. 2nd Floor, New Delhi), only 0.9 kilometres away from Gurudwara Bangla Sahib. If it's time to find a table for dinner, go to The Metropolitan Hotel And Spa. You'll find this popular restaurant at Bangla Sahib Road, New Delhi.
Other Things to Do Near Gurudwara Bangla SahibAfter you've spent time at Gurudwara Bangla Sahib, check what else is happening nearby:
- Worshippers and travellers can see the peace and serenity of the sacrosanct space that is Sacred Heart Cathedral.
- Head to Akshara Theatre to experience a performance. But first, check what language it's in or you may find it difficult to follow.
- Take a trip to see the stimulating exhibits on display at National Philatelic Museum.
- If you're not sure what to do in the area, stop off at Jantar Mantar to get an understanding of the local history.
- Tourists can marvel at the architectural design of Gole Market while gaining a fascinating insight into the history of the region.
Travel by rail to Patel Chowk, the most convenient station. It's only 0.6 kilometres from Gurudwara Bangla Sahib. Another handy option is Central Secretariat Metro Station, Gate No.1. This terminal is 0.9 kilometres away.
How much is a hotel room in Gurudwara Bangla Sahib?
Hotels in Gurudwara Bangla Sahib start at AU$61 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.