Hotels Near Qutub Minar
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Qutub Minar
Qutub Complex holds a special place in the hearts of both tourists and locals. Get your camera ready and prepare for adventure!
This attraction most certainly isn't the only drawcard the much-loved city of Delhi has to offer.
Rather spend your dosh on adventures? If so, give your credit card a rest and stay at a cheaper hotel. The Hotel Star and the Hotel Metro Tower are worth considering.
Shivas cafe is the ideal spot to grab a drink in the vicinity of Qutub Complex. Located at Gurudwara Road, Mehrauli Village, Mehrauli, New Delhi, it's only 0.4 kilometres away. If you're after something more substantial, grab a table at Thai High (1091/1, Ambawatta Complex, Kalka Das Marg, Mehrauli, New Delhi). It's only 0.4 kilometres away.
Other Things to Do Near Qutub ComplexBefore you head home, check out the surrounding area:
- If you're looking to learn more about the area, visit Alai Minar to get insight into the events and people that shaped this region.
- Be enlightened by the significance of religious rituals and routines at Yogmaya Temple, a holy site for the local community.
- Check for any group tours and hear about ancient peoples at Mehrauli Archaeological Park.
- It is recommended that newcomers stop over at Hijron Ka Khanqah, a prominent local monument.
- If you enjoy history, a few hours at Qila Rai Pithora will be something you'll appreciate.
Qutub Complex is a leisurely walk of a kilometre from Qutab Minar Metro Station, the nearest station. So, jump aboard and leave the driving and parking dilemmas behind you!
How much is a hotel room in Qutub Minar?
Hotels in Qutub Minar start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.