Accommodation Near ISKCON Temple, New Delhi
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near ISKCON Temple
Top hotels near ISKCON Temple
ISKCON Temple is beloved by tourists and locals alike. Grab your camera and prepare for adventure!
You'll discover it in Delhi, a terrific city that holds a special place in many people's memories.
If you're only here for a quick trip, why not save time and book in at one of the many accommodations near ISKCON Temple? Within 3 kilometres, you'll find no less than 88 options. Consider the Eros Hotel New Delhi, Nehru Place (0.8 kilometres). That said, The Manor (2 kilometres) and the Mantra Amaltas (2 kilometres) are also popular.
Rather not pay too much for your room? This region won't disappoint when it comes to low-cost hotels. Check out the rates at the Le Alfanso. The Hotel Sunstar Residency is also worthwhile.
That said, the area's upscale hotels are also ready to wait on your every need. It's time to spoil yourself! The Suryaa New Delhi and iLodge @ Nehru Place are some of the best options. They're only 2 kilometres and a kilometre away, respectively.
Before you explore ISKCON Temple, follow the scent of freshly ground coffee to Cafe Coffee Day. When you need something more substantial, stop by Empress Of China. Need a drink? Royal China is your top option.
Other Things to Do Near ISKCON TempleBefore you leave, consider checking out the local area:
- For a completely unique cultural experience absorb the calming atmosphere of Lotus Temple.
- For a completely unique cultural journey, allow yourself to get lost in the peaceful atmosphere at Kalkaji Mandir.
- Sign up for a guided tour, check out the contemporary buildings and talk with the faculty and students at Deshbandhu College.
- Lajpat Nagar Central Market is a vibrant spot to grab a sale or just enjoy the ambience.
- The sights, smells and sounds of M Block Market appeal to locals and visitors alike.
ISKCON Temple is a relaxing walk of 0.9 kilometres from Kalkaji Mandir Metro Station, the nearest station. So, hop on board and leave all those road traffic problems behind you!
How much is a hotel room in ISKCON Temple?
Hotels in ISKCON Temple start at AU$22 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.