ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
You can enjoy an LCD TV with cable channels, and each apartment features free WiFi, a sitting area, and wired Internet. A microwave and room service make in-room dining easy, and the minibar provides refreshments. In-room childcare, free weekday newspapers, and in-room massages are also available.
The restaurant, Queen Street Rescue, serves Modern European cuisine and is open for breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. Enjoy the fitness centre, sauna, and pool loungers. Additionally, you'll find free WiFi in public areas, a conference centre, and a coffee shop/café. Cooked-to-order breakfast is available daily between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM. There's also the convenience of self parking.
Places within a 30-minute walk of this 4.5-star Melbourne Central Business District property include Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre and Marvel Stadium.
Adina Apartment Hotel Melbourne ratings based on 864 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Adina Apartment Hotel Melbourne
About the Adina Apartment Hotel MelbourneLocation 189 Queen Street, Melbourne, VIC 3000
Adina Apartment Hotel Melbourne offers its guests an indoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness centre. Along with a restaurant, there's a coffee shop/café on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. Event space at this apartment measures 5380 square feet (500 square metres) and includes conference centres. A rooftop terrace, tour or ticket assistance, and a BBQ are also featured at the luxury Adina Apartment Hotel Melbourne. Parking is available for a fee. This 4.5-star Melbourne apartment is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 155 guestrooms or units
- 19 levels
- 5380 sq ft of conference space
- 500 sq. m of conference space
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Terrace on the roof
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Conference centre
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- BBQ grill(s)
- Computer for guest use
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Indoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Free cribs/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Wired Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Melbourne, VIC (MEL-Tullamarine) (23.3 km / 14.5 mi)
- Train station: Spencer Street Station (0.9 km / 0.5 mi)
- Metro station: Flagstaff Station (0.6 km / 0.4 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Adina Apartment Hotel Melbourne offers 155 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and a safe. This accommodation offers separate sitting areas. 32-inch LCD televisions come with premium cable channels. Bathrooms include a shower, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary weekday newspapers and telephones. Additionally, rooms include an iron/ironing board and blackout curtains. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and in-room massages can be requested. Renovation of all guestrooms was completed in July 2017.
- Sitting area
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- HD television
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Weekday newspapers (free)
- Childcare in room (surcharge)
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a cooked-to-order breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
Queen Street Rescue – This restaurant specialises in Modern European cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy al fresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available. Happy hour is offered.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 50.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed
WiFi Policy: Up to 100mbs data is complimentary per 24 hours, per room; up to 4 devices can connect. Additional data is available for the remainder of the 24 hour period (surcharge).
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: AUD 20.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: AUD 9.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Self-parking fee: AUD 25 per day (in/out privileges)
- Late check-out fee: AUD 70 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 50.0 per night
- On-site credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Adina Apartment Hotel Melbourne
- Adina Apartment Melbourne
- Medina Grand Melbourne Hotel Melbourne
- Adina Melbourne
- Medina Grand Hotel Melbourne
- Melbourne Medina Grand Hotel
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Free in-room WiFi has a 4-device limit.
This property has been awarded a star rating from the Australian star ratings agency, Star Ratings Australia.