ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
You can enjoy free WiFi, LCD TVs and coffee/tea makers, featured in all 140 rooms. In-room dining is easy with amenities like fridges and round-the-clock room service. Nice touches to enhance your stay include designer toiletries and premium bedding. Safes, hairdryers and irons/ironing boards are also available.
The restaurant, 24 Bar and Grill, serves Italian cuisine and is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Additionally, you'll find free WiFi in public areas and a fitness centre. Full breakfast is available on weekdays between 6:30 AM and 10 AM and on weekends between 8 AM and 11 AM.
Attractions within a short walk walk of this 4-star Manchester City Centre hotel include The Gay Village and Albert Square.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
85.0% of guests recommend out of 3145 reviews
About the Princess St. HotelLocation 18-24 Princess Street, Manchester, England M1 4LG
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. WiFi is free in public spaces. Event space at this hotel measures 278.6 square feet (26 square metres) and includes conference rooms. A 24-hour fitness centre, multilingual staff, and concierge services are also featured at the eco-friendly Princess St. Hotel . This 4-star Manchester hotel is smoke free.
- 140 guestrooms or units
- 8 levels
- 278.6 sq ft of conference space
- 26 sq. m of conference space
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Airport: Manchester (MAN) (14.7 km / 9.2 mi)
- Train station: Manchester Manchester Oxford Road Station (0.6 km / 0.4 mi)
- Metro station: St Peters Square Station (0.2 km / 0.1 mi)
Princess St. Hotel offers 140 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with a safe and coffee/tea makers. Beds feature premium bedding. LCD televisions are featured in guestrooms. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit, designer toiletries and a hairdryer. This Manchester hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Additionally, rooms include an iron/ironing board and blackout curtains. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LCD television
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Shower and tub combination
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy full breakfast on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 10 AM and at the weekend from 8 AM to 11 AM.
24 Bar and Grill – This restaurant specialises in Italian cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
24-hour room service is available.
- Check-in time ends at 5:30 AM
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
For bookings of 5 nights or more and 5 rooms or more, a 50% reservation deposit is required at the time of booking. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 30.00 per day.
- No pets allowed
Additional policies and fees may apply when booking more than 6 rooms or for stays exceeding 5 consecutive nights. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Minimum guest age is 18
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: GBP 50 per stay
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 14 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 0.00 per stay (rates may vary)
- Nearby parking fee: GBP 18 per day
- Early check-in fee: GBP 10.00 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: GBP 10.00 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 30.00 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Princess St. previously Arora Manchester
- Arora Hotel
- Arora Manchester
- Manchester Arora International Hotel
- Arora International Hotel Manchester
- Princess St. previously Arora
- Princess St. Hotel Manchester
- Princess St. Hotel
- Princess St. Manchester
- Princess St.
- Princess St. Hotel (previously Arora Manchester Hotel)
- Arora Hotel Manchester
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
This property participates in Green Tourism Programme, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.