ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
All 434 rooms feature LCD TVs with satellite channels, and you can enjoy iPod docks, WiFi and wired Internet. In-room dining is easy with amenities like fridges and room service. Pillowtop beds and premium bedding invite a comfortable night's sleep, and you'll find nice touches like free toiletries. Additionally, coffee/tea makers, down comforters and free weekday newspapers are available.
Justice Urban Tavern is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Additionally, you'll find a fitness centre, WiFi in public areas and a 24-hour business centre. Buffet breakfast is available daily between 6 AM and 11 AM. There's also the convenience of valet parking.
Within a 20-minute walk of this 3.5-star Little Tokyo hotel, attractions include Walt Disney Concert Hall and Fashion District.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
74.0% of guests recommend out of 2478 reviews
About the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Los Angeles DowntownLocation 120 S Los Angeles Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
There's a restaurant on site, as well as a coffee shop/café. You can unwind with a drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges. There's an onsite 24-hour business centre. A computer station is on site and WiFi is available in public spaces for a fee. There are 14 meeting rooms available. A 24-hour fitness centre, tour or ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are also featured at the business-friendly DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Los Angeles Downtown. Parking is available for a fee. This 3.5-star Los Angeles hotel is smoke free.
- 434 guestrooms or units
- 21 levels
- 2 bars or lounges
- Built in 1976
- Dining venue
- Coffee shop
- Business centre (24 hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Outdoor picnic space
- Gift shop
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge) , Wired Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: WiFi (surcharge)
Self parking (surcharge) , Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Los Angeles, CA (LAX-Los Angeles Intl.) (31.4 km / 19.5 mi)
- Train station: Los Angeles Union Station (0.9 km / 0.6 mi)
- Metro station: Civic Center Station (0.7 km / 0.4 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking and self parking available for a surcharge
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Los Angeles Downtown offers 434 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with iPod docking stations and laptop-compatible safes. Pillowtop beds feature down comforters and premium bedding. 42-inch LCD televisions come with premium satellite channels. Guests can make use of the in-room fridges and coffee/tea makers. Rooms have partially open bathrooms. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. In-room wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include complimentary weekday newspapers, safes and telephones. Additionally, rooms include an iron/ironing board and blackout curtains. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis. Renovation of all guestrooms was completed in January 2013.
- Bathrooms are partially open
- Pillowtop beds
- iPod dock
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- HD television
- Satellite channels
- Premium channels
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Down blanket
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Weekday newspapers (free)
- Laptop safe
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 6 AM to 11 AM.
Justice Urban Tavern – This gastropub serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Happy hour is offered.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
- Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
- Check-in time ends at 1:00 AM
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 25.0 per day.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
- Only service animals are allowed
- Parking height restrictions apply
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 25.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 9.95 (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 9.95 per stay (rates may vary)
- Self-parking fee: USD 38 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 44 per day (in/out privileges)
- Early check-in fee: USD 25.00 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.0 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- DoubleTree Hilton Hotel Los Angeles Downtown
- DoubleTree Hilton Los Angeles Downtown
- DoubleTree Los Angeles Downtown
- DoubleTree Los Angeles Downtown Hotel
- Hilton DoubleTree Los Angeles Downtown
- Hilton Hotel Los Angeles Downtown
- Hilton Los Angeles Downtown
- Hilton Los Angeles Downtown Hotel
- Hotel Hilton Los Angeles Downtown
- Los Angeles Downtown Hilton
- DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Los Angeles Downtown Hotel
- DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Los Angeles Downtown Los Angeles
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.