ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
You can enjoy LCD TVs with cable channels, and all 300 rooms feature WiFi, safes and hairdryers. Minibars provide refreshments, and 24-hour room service makes dining in an option. Premium linens welcome you to a good night's rest, and other nice touches include bathrobes and designer toiletries. Phones, irons/ironing boards and desks are also available.
A pampering day can include deep-tissue massages and hot stone massages. The diner, 25 Degrees, serves American cuisine and is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Tropicana Bar and Pool is the hotel's own bar, serving drinks along with lunch and light fare. Enjoy the nightclub, fitness centre and pool loungers as well as access to a bowling alley. 25000 square feet (2323 square metres) of event facilities include conference rooms, and other business amenities include a 24-hour business centre and limo/town car service. Plus you'll find WiFi in public areas and coffee/tea in a common area. Cooked-to-order breakfast is available daily between 5 AM and noon. There's also the convenience of valet parking.
Attractions within a short walk walk of this 4-star Hollywood hotel include Hollywood and Highland Center and Hollywood Wax Museum.
The Hollywood Roosevelt ratings based on 16 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for The Hollywood Roosevelt
16 Jul. 2019 by Hollywood Roosevelt
Hello guest, Thank you for enjoying our historic ambiance and recently restored Tropicana pool! It was our pleasure to serve you well while you stayed in one of our cabana rooms. Kindly, The Hollywood Roosevelt
15 Jan. 2019 by Hollywood Roosevelt
Greetings guest, Thank you for your generous score! We're glad to note that we made a great impression on you, and we hope to welcome you back to Hollywood soon! All the best, The Hollywood Roosevelt
Nice hotel close to major Hollywood attractions
Very central location, we loved staying here.
10 Jan. 2017 by Bre Smith
Glad you had a great trip in December, hope to have you with us again soon. Bre Smith Director of Guest Relations
Iconic hotel - horrible setting
10 Jan. 2017 by Bre Smith
Sojna, Thank you for your feedback. We have been replacing our air-conditioning units. Hollywood is an interesting area however, it attracts all sorts of characters. We like to think of our hotel as the "hidden oasis"
Perfect location, very comfortable
Lovely renovated example of history
About the The Hollywood RooseveltLocation 7000 Hollywood Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90028
The Hollywood Roosevelt offers its guests an outdoor pool and a fitness centre. There are 4 restaurants on site. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include 5 bars/lounges, A poolside bar, and A bar/lounge. A computer station is on site and WiFi is available in public spaces for a fee. A 24-hour business centre and a limo/town car service are available. Event space at this hotel measures 25000 square feet (2323 square metres) and includes conference rooms. A nightclub, a rooftop terrace, and spa services are also featured at the family-friendly The Hollywood Roosevelt. Parking is available for a fee. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this Art Deco Los Angeles hotel.
- 300 guestrooms or units
- 12 levels
- 2 buildings
- 4 dining venues
- 5 bars or lounges
- 25000 sq ft of conference space
- 2323 sq. m of conference space
- Built in 1927
- Bar by the pool
- Bar or lounge
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Terrace on the roof
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Umbrellas for the pool
- Business centre (24 hours)
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee in lobby
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Smoking in designated areas
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: WiFi (surcharge)
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Los Angeles, CA (LAX-Los Angeles Intl.) (20.9 km / 13 mi)
- Train station: Glendale Transportation Center (9.8 km / 6.1 mi)
- Metro station: Hollywood - Highland Station (0.3 km / 0.2 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking available for a surcharge
The Hollywood Roosevelt offers 300 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and a safe. Beds feature Egyptian cotton sheets and premium bedding. 47-inch LCD televisions come with premium cable channels and pay-per-view films. Bathrooms include a complimentary bathrobe, designer toiletries, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. This Los Angeles hotel provides wireless Internet access for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LCD television
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- Films for purchase
- Egyptian cotton linens
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Climate control
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a cooked-to-order breakfast daily from 5 AM to noon.
25 Degrees – This diner specialises in American cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Happy hour is offered. Open 24 hours.
Public Kitchen and Bar – This restaurant specialises in American cuisine and serves brunch, lunch, dinner and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Happy hour is offered. Open daily.
Tropicana Bar and Pool – This poolside bar specialises in American cuisine and serves lunch and light fare. Open daily.
The Spare Room – This cocktail bar specialises in American cuisine and only serves dinner.
Library Bar – This cocktail bar serves dinner and light fare.
Late-night fare is available from 24-hour room service.
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Number of treatment rooms 4
- Outdoor treatment areas
- Couples treatment rooms
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 25.00 per day.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets: USD 100 per pet, per week
- Certain rooms only, restrictions apply
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
- No cots (infant beds) available
- Debit cards
- Number of children who can stay for free – 2
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 150 per night
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10 and USD 15 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 14.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 45.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 100 per pet, per week
- Late check-out fee: USD 150 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.00 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hollywood Roosevelt
- Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel
- Roosevelt Hollywood
- Roosevelt Hotel
- Hollywood Roosevelt Los Angeles
- Hotel Hollywood Roosevelt
- Hotel Roosevelt Los Angeles
- Roosevelt Hotel California
- Roosevelt Hotel La
- Roosevelt Hotel Los Angeles
- Roosevelt La
- Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel Los Angeles
- The Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel
- The Hollywood Roosevelt Los Angeles
- The Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel Los Angeles
You should know
- Pets are welcome in certain rooms only; other restrictions apply (please see the Fees section for related charges). To make arrangements for your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBTQIA) guests.
- The property is a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts.