ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
All 146 rooms feature free WiFi, LCD TVs and safes. 24-hour room service, hairdryers and phones are also available.
The brasserie, Hawkers Bar and Brasserie, serves local and international cuisine and is open for breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner. Added amenities include free WiFi in public areas and a conference centre. Each morning full breakfast is served between 6:30 AM and 9:30 AM.
With a stay at this 4-star Canbury hotel, you'll be 1.9 km (1.2 mi) from Richmond Park and 3.1 km (1.9 mi) from Hampton Court Palace.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
% of guests recommend out of 506 reviews
About the DoubleTree by Hilton London Kingston Upon ThamesLocation 1 Skerne Road, Surrey, Kingston Upon Thames, England KT2 5FJ
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. WiFi is free in public spaces. A 24-hour fitness centre, a terrace, and tour or ticket assistance are also featured at the business-friendly DoubleTree by Hilton London Kingston Upon Thames. You'll have access to the health club at a partner property. A complete renovation of DoubleTree by Hilton London Kingston Upon Thames was completed in 2017. This 4-star Kingston Upon Thames hotel is smoke free.
- 146 guestrooms or units
- Built in 2016
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Conference centre
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Free WiFi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Airport: London (LHR-Heathrow) (25.1 km / 15.6 mi)
- Train station: Kingston Station (1.8 km / 1.1 mi)
DoubleTree by Hilton London Kingston Upon Thames offers 146 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with laptop-compatible safes and a hairdryer. LCD televisions are featured in guestrooms. Bathrooms include a shower and complimentary toiletries. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LCD television
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Laptop safe
- Toiletries (free)
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a full breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 9:30 AM.
Hawkers Bar and Brasserie – This brasserie specialises in local and international cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy al fresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available. Reservations are required.
24-hour room service is available.
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
To make arrangements for check-in, please contact the property at least 24 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
To arrange for check-in, guests must contact the property at least 24 hours prior to arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets: GBP 10 per pet, per night, plus a deposit of GBP 25 per stay
- Only dogs and cats are allowed
- Weight limit: 75 lb
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
This property charges a GBP 25 pet fee per stay in addition to the posted nightly pet fee. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No on-site parking is available. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
- Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- 24-hour check-in
- Number of children who can stay for free – 2
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 14.95 for adults and GBP 8.95 for children (approximately)
- Nearby parking fee: GBP 14.00 per night
- Pet deposit: GBP 25 per stay
- Pet fee: GBP 10 per pet, per night
- Early check-in fee: GBP 10.00 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: GBP 50.00 (subject to availability)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Doubletree Hilton London Kingston Upon Thames Hotel
- Doubletree Hilton London Hotel
- Doubletree Hilton London Kingston Upon Thames
- Doubletree Hilton London
- DoubleTree by Hilton London Kingston Upon Thames Hotel
You should know
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- To make arrangements to bring your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).