ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
WiFi and phones are featured in all 530 rooms.
The restaurant, Jennys, serves regional cuisine and is open for breakfast and dinner. The hotel's own bar/lounge is a nice place to enjoy a drink. Additionally, you'll find free WiFi in public areas and coffee/tea in a common area. Breakfast is available on weekdays between 7 AM and 10 AM and on weekends between 7 AM and 10:30 AM. There's also the convenience of self parking.
You'll be 4.4 km (2.7 mi) from Greenwich Park and 4.6 km (2.9 mi) from Tower Bridge with a stay at this 4.5-star Canary Wharf hotel.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
48.0% of guests recommend out of 4842 reviews
About the Britannia The International Hotel London, Canary WharfLocation Marsh Wall, London, England E14 9SJ
As a guest of Britannia The International Hotel London, Canary Wharf, you'll find coffee/tea in common area and a safe deposit box at the front desk. Public spaces have free WiFi. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Limited parking is available for a fee and is offered on a first-come, first-served basis. This 4.5-star London hotel is smoke free.
- 530 guestrooms or units
- Bar or lounge
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee in lobby
- Front desk safe
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge) , Parking (limited spaces)
- Airport: London (LCY-London City) (7.3 km / 4.5 mi)
- Train station: London Limehouse Station (2.2 km / 1.4 mi)
- Metro station: South Quay Station (0.4 km / 0.3 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Britannia The International Hotel London, Canary Wharf offers 530 forms of accommodation. This London hotel provides wireless Internet access for a surcharge. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Housekeeping (daily)
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy breakfast on weekdays from 7 AM to 10 AM and at the weekend from 7 AM to 10:30 AM.
Jennys – This restaurant specialises in regional cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner.
Spice Indian Restaurant – This restaurant specialises in Indian cuisine and only serves dinner.
The Pizzeria – This restaurant specialises in Italian cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Check-in time starts at 02:00 PM
- Check-out by 11:00 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 25.00 per night.
- Pets: GBP 10 per pet, per stay (maximum GBP 25 per stay)
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Please note, some room types at this property are not available when booking a stay with children.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 7 per 24-hour period (1-device limit, rates may vary)
- Self-parking fee: GBP 25 per day
- Pet fee: GBP 10 per pet, per stay (maximum GBP25 per stay)
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 25.00 per night
- Facilities fee: GBP 4 per person, per day and includes use of:
– Fitness facilities
– Swimming pool
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Britannia International Hotel London Canary Wharf
- Britannia International London Canary Wharf
- Britannia International Hotel
- Britannia International