Hotels Near Canberra Nature Park
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Canberra Nature Park
Top hotels near Canberra Nature Park
Canberra Nature Park is a great place to get outside and make the most of the cool, refreshing breeze.
You'll find it in Canberra, the thriving national capital.
Kick your feet up close to Canberra Nature Park at any one of the 5 surrounding accommodation options. We suggest the Rydges Capital Hill, 3 kilometres away. If that doesn't work, perhaps you would prefer the Quality Hotel Woden (2 kilometres) or the Forrest Hotel and Apartments (3 kilometres).
The Dickson Central - Hostel, 9 kilometres away, is your best shot if you're travelling on a tight budget.
If you can't appreciate the sights without a fully belly, stop in at The Federal Golf Club. This convenient dining spot is at Gowrie Drive, Red Hill, only 0.5 kilometres away from Canberra Nature Park.
Other Things to Do Near Canberra Nature ParkAfter visiting Canberra Nature Park, don't ignore the local region:
- If buildings could speak, Calthorpes' House would be full of stories of years gone by. Take a tour and learn a bit more about the local history.
- Cotter Reserve is a protected area that is ideal for a nice walk.
- Stop and grab a drink or catch up with some friends at Manuka Shopping Centre.
- Spend an afternoon to better your understanding of Islamic culture, traditions and origins at Canberra Mosque.
- Score a few birdies as you keep far from the bunkers at Federal Golf Club.
How much is a hotel room in Canberra Nature Park?
Hotels in Canberra Nature Park start at AU$80 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.