Hotels Near Australian Service Nurses Memorial
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Australian Service Nurses Memorial
Top hotels near Australian Service Nurses Memorial
History geek or not, you'll love Australian Service Nurses Memorial.
If you've always hoped to visit Canberra, this is the perfect excuse. You won't run out of things to see and do in the nation's action-packed captial.
You'll be just a quick trip away if you make a booking at one of the many accommodations near Australian Service Nurses Memorial. Within 3 kilometres, you will have no less than 28 to choose from. Consider the rates at the Hyatt Hotel Canberra - a Park Hyatt (2 kilometres), the Brassey Hotel (3 kilometres) and the BreakFree Capital Tower (2 kilometres).
Save your dollars for new experiences and book a room at the Dickson Central - Hostel. This low-price option is just 4 kilometres away.
That said, if you want luxury and comfort, choose one of the several upmarket hotels in the immediate area. Check out the rooms at the Pacific Suites Canberra, an Ascend Hotel Collection, 2 kilometres away. Otherwise, the Quest Canberra is merely 2 kilometres away.
To get your day going, start it off at Poppy's Cafe. Near Australian Service Nurses Memorial, it's good for a caffeine hit. When you're ready for lunch or dinner, take a seat at Leong Kitchen. In the evenings, The Pedlar is great for a glass of wine.
Other Things to Do Near Australian Service Nurses MemorialKeep in mind that this area has loads more going on:
- Dropping by to appreciate a significant monument like Australian-Hellenic Memorial is a great way to expand your knowledge of local history.
- Australian and New Zealand 1916-1918 Memorial is the perfect location for a little peaceful contemplation, and to discover the area's past.
- If you have an appreciation for significant monuments, Royal Australian Air Force Memorial is most definitely worth dropping by.
- It's suggested that tourists head to Australian National Korean War Memorial, a respected local monument.
- Head on over to Ataturk Memorial garden and relax in this leafy urban oasis, nestled right in the heart of the city.
How much is a hotel room in Australian Service Nurses Memorial?
Hotels in Australian Service Nurses Memorial start at AU$106 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.