Hotels Near Westminster Bridge
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Westminster Bridge
You're sure to have an awesome time at Westminster Bridge.
If you've always hoped to visit London, this is an excellent excuse. There's so much to see and do in the nation's buzzing captial.
You can go for a stroll in almost any direction from Westminster Bridge and you'll end up at an excellent hotel. There are as many as 20 available within a kilometre. Haven't the foggiest where to start? Check out the Corinthia Hotel London, London Marriott Hotel County Hall and The Trafalgar Hotel.
Sticking to the budget will be easy if you book in at one of the region's numerous low-cost accommodations. Choose to stay at the Corbigoe Hotel or the Park Hotel, 2 kilometres and 2 kilometres away, respectively.
Those seeking a little bit of luxury and indulgence will appreciate the many upmarket hotels. Check out the rooms at the Soho Hotel, 2 kilometres away. Otherwise, the Savoy, A Fairmont Managed Hotel is merely a kilometre away.
Before you check out Westminster Bridge, build up your energy with a hot drink at Institute Of Contemporary Arts. For something to fill you up, grab a seat for lunch or dinner at Premier Inn London County Hall. As evening sets in and you're thinking about a drink, stop by Novotel London Waterloo Hotel.
Other Things to Do Near Westminster BridgeThis region has lots more available:
- If you appreciate creativity and design, you should definitely check out Boadicea and Her Daughters.
- Be captivated by the fascinating quirks of the world that lies beneath the waves while viewing the critters on display at Sea Life London Aquarium.
- Applaud the cast at London Dungeon, a fantastic venue.
- If you're keen to get versed on the local history, Battle of Britain Memorial is a worthwhile memorial to spend some time.
- Big Ben is a beautiful timekeeper which allows an uncomplicated way to understand your bearings in an unfamiliar environment.
Reaching Westminster Bridge using public transport is simple. Waterloo Station, the nearest station, is only 0.7 kilometres away. Another nearby terminal is Charing Cross Station, about 0.8 kilometres away.
How much is a hotel room in Westminster Bridge?
Hotels in Westminster Bridge start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.