Hotels near Urbis
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Urbis
Urbis is just one of those fantastic places that you really should experience at least once in your life.
This attraction is most certainly not the only drawcard the marvellous city of Manchester has to offer.
You won't have any problems booking a place to stay near Urbis. There are 37 suitable options within easy walking distance. Haven't the foggiest where to start? Check out the SACO Manchester - Piccadilly, The Light ApartHotel and Velvet Hotel.
Haven't got much to spend on accommodation? It won't be hard to find an apartment that caters to your needs. Choose between the Stay Inn Hotel Manchester or the Hatters Hostel Manchester, 0.9 kilometres and 0.7 kilometres away, respectively.
Do you want to spoil yourself? Then indulge and book one of the several top-notch hotels in the immediate area. Consider the Lowry Hotel, 0.7 kilometres away. The Great John Street Hotel, a kilometre away, is also highly recommended.
Before you check out Urbis, follow the allure of freshly ground coffee to Mercure Manchester Piccadilly Hotel. When you need to fill your stomach, check out the menu at Premier Inn Manchester City Centre Arena Printworks. Lastly, The Crown & Anchor is the spot to go for a glass of wine or a beer.
Other Things to Do Near UrbisDon't pass up the opportunity to explore the area near Urbis:
- National Football Museum is a sporting museum for enthusiasts both young and old, so you can bring the entire family along!
- You're bound to stumble upon a flick that floats your boat with the variety on offer at Printworks.
- All sorts of novels and other interesting resources are just begging to be read at Chetham's Library.
- Worshippers and visitors can see the peace and serenity of the sacrosanct space that is Manchester Cathedral.
- For a shopping fix, spend an arvo at Manchester Arndale.
Journeying to Urbis by train isn't hard. The most convenient station, Manchester Victoria, is only 0.2 kilometres away. If you feel like walking a little further, then exit the train at Salford Central, 0.9 kilometres away.
How much is a hotel room in Urbis?
Hotels in Urbis start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.