Accommodation Near St. Peter's Square, Manchester
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in St. Peter's Square
Top hotels near St. Peter's Square
Love history? There's lots to discover at St. Peter's Square.
You'll find it in Manchester, a well-loved city that occupies a special place in many people's hearts and minds.
If you are eager to stay within an easy walk of St. Peter's Square, book a room in one of the 42 neighbouring hotels. Not quite sure where to start? Compare The Lowry Hotel, Dreamhouse Manchester Deansgate and SACO Manchester - Piccadilly.
If you're not one to splash your cash on accommodation, you will be pleased to know that there is a variety of budget options available. The Stay Inn Hotel Manchester and the Hatters Hostel Manchester are a mere a kilometre and 0.9 kilometres away, respectively.
If you love to live it up, then why don't you book one of the high-end hotels in the area? The Great John Street Hotel and the Light ApartHotel are two spots you'll want to consider. The former is 0.7 kilometres away and the latter is 0.7 kilometres.
Get your morning started right with a tea or coffee at Mercure Manchester Piccadilly Hotel. Fortunately, it's not far from St. Peter's Square. When you're tired and hungry, you don't need to go far. Head to Premier Inn Manchester Central to get yourself some food. After that, have a few beers at Radisson Blu Edwardian Manchester.
Other Things to Do Near St. Peter's SquareAfter you visit St. Peter's Square, check what's going on in the surrounding region:
- Stacks of books, magazines and other interesting resources can be found at Manchester Central Library.
- Have a stroll around Manchester City Hall, a large conference and event venue.
- If you're a bona fide art expert, Manchester Art Gallery is just the place for you. Boasting an abundance of unusual creations, you'll be delighted you set aside some time to appreciate all it has to offer.
- The wares, sellers and hubbub of Manchester Christmas Market draw in passersby and travellers alike.
- Albert Square is an ideal place to hang out with friends and family.
It's an easy trip to St. Peter's Square by rail. Jump off at Manchester Oxford Road, the most convenient station, and you'll only need to go 0.4 kilometres. Alternatively, you can opt to walk a bit further if you disembark at Manchester Piccadilly, another close terminal. It's 0.9 kilometres away.
How much is a hotel room in St. Peter's Square?
Hotels in St. Peter's Square start at AU$35 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.