Accommodation Near Albert Square, Manchester
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Albert Square
Top hotels near Albert Square
Albert Square draws a huge amount of visitors throughout the year. Keen to see what all the fuss is about?
You'll find it in Manchester, a terrific city that occupies a special place in many people's memories.
With no less than 33 accommodations within an easy walk of Albert Square, you won't have any problems finding a fantastic place. See what you think of the facilities at The Lowry Hotel, Dreamhouse Manchester Deansgate and Great John Street Hotel.
If you're travelling on limited funds, you'll be happy to know that there's a broad selection of low-cost accommodation options. The Stay Inn Hotel Manchester and the Hatters Hostel Manchester are a mere a kilometre and 0.9 kilometres away, respectively.
Also, there are numerous upmarket accommodations nearby. The Light ApartHotel and the Velvet Hotel are two such spots to consider. The former is 0.6 kilometres away and the latter is 0.7 kilometres.
Kick start your day with a tea or coffee at Mercure Manchester Piccadilly Hotel. At Portland Street, Manchester, it's just 0.5 kilometres from Albert Square. If it's time for a substantial meal, stop by Radisson Blu Edwardian Manchester (Free Trade Hall, Peter Street, Manchester) for dinner.
Other Things to Do Near Albert SquareAfter you visit Albert Square, head to the local area:
- Shop for something unique to bring home or just sample some food at Manchester Christmas Market.
- Abraham Lincoln Statue is the perfect place for some quiet reflection and contemplation, and to get familiar with the history of the area.
- Manchester City Hall is a custom built venue for events and conventions, conveniently surrounded by an excellent mix of restaurants and hotels.
- St Mary's The Hidden Gem is an important landmark, ideal for travellers seeking some serenity.
- Wander along King Street Manchester to experience this exciting locality.
If you're wanting to know how to get to Albert Square, how about you jump on the train? It's only 0.7 kilometres from Manchester Oxford Road, the nearest station. Or you can ride to Manchester Piccadilly, another close terminal, a kilometre away.
How much is a hotel room in Albert Square?
Hotels in Albert Square start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.