Hotels near O2 Apollo Manchester
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in O2 Apollo Manchester
Getting prepared for your holiday to O2 Apollo Manchester? Don't head off until you've had a look at these handy tips.
It's not going to be the only attraction you'll want to see in Manchester, a renowned city that is loved by many.
Book in at one of the 56 hotels and apartments within a short commute of O2 Apollo Manchester. The SACO Manchester - Piccadilly (a kilometre), The Light ApartHotel (2 kilometres) and the Velvet Hotel (a kilometre) are recommended choices.
Spend your dollars on the things that matter! There is a selection of wallet-friendly hotels nearby. The Hatters Hostel Manchester and the Weston Hall - Halls of Residence are a short 2 kilometres and 0.9 kilometres away, respectively.
There are numerous high-end hotels in the immediate area. Why don't you splurge a bit and enjoy all the little extras? Try the Staycity Aparthotels Laystall Street, a kilometre away. The Townhouse Hotel Manchester, a kilometre away, is also a suggested spot.
Start off your day with a delicious coffee at Projekts MCR. Located at 97 London Road, Under the flyover, Manchester, it's just 0.6 kilometres from O2 Apollo Manchester. If you're looking for lunch, sandbar (120 Grosvenor Street, Manchester) is well within walking distance.
Other Things to Do Near O2 Apollo ManchesterAfter you're finished at O2 Apollo Manchester, see what else is going on nearby:
- Listen to some popular acts at Manchester Academy. Make sure you take a look at the program.
- The remnants at Manchester Museum will impress those who are wild about archaeology or history.
- Surrender to the quiet stillness of The Catholic Church of the Holy Name of Jesus, an ideal place to escape from the frantic nature of the modern world.
- Travel into the past and uncover the lives of those who came before us at Pankhurst Centre.
- Have a roam around Manchester Conference Centre, a premier conference centre.
O2 Apollo Manchester is a leisurely stroll of a kilometre from Manchester Piccadilly, the closest station. So, jump on board and put all those driving issues behind!
How much is a hotel room in O2 Apollo Manchester?
Hotels in O2 Apollo Manchester start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.