Hotels near Contact
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Contact
Contact is a terrific excuse for a vacation.
It's to be found in Manchester, a well-loved city that occupies a special place in many people's hearts and minds.
To be located within an easy commute of Contact, stay at one of the 69 nearby hotels. The Dreamhouse Manchester Bloom Street (3 kilometres), The Lowry Hotel (3 kilometres) and the Dreamhouse Manchester Deansgate (2 kilometres) are highly recommended.
If you're not one to splash your cash on accommodation, you'll be glad to know that there is a range of budget options on offer. You might like to try the Weston Hall - Halls of Residence or the ibis Manchester Centre Princess Street, a kilometre and a kilometre away, respectively.
That said, if you want a bit of luxury and comfort, select one of the several upmarket hotels close by. The Velvet Hotel and the Radisson Blu Edwardian Manchester Hotel, 2 kilometres and 2 kilometres away, are worth looking into.
Start your morning right with a tea or coffee at Contact Theatre. Fortunately, it's only a short walk from Contact. When you're ready for a larger meal, take a seat at Red Chilli. Lastly, sandbar is the spot to go for a few cold ones.
Other Things to Do Near ContactWhile you're here, get to know the area surrounding Contact:
- Watch students and faculty alike race from class to class at University of Manchester, a contemporary academic institution.
- You're sure to be engrossed in the vibrant anecdotes of bygone days at Pankhurst Centre.
- Savour the serene interior as you study the art exhibits at Whitworth Art Gallery.
- Delve into a long-forgotten world at Manchester Museum.
- Visitors of all different religions and cultural backgrounds readily appreciate the importance of The Catholic Church of the Holy Name of Jesus.
It's an easy commute to Contact. Just hop off the train at Manchester Piccadilly, the nearest station, and then it's only 2 kilometres.
How much is a hotel room in Contact?
Hotels in Contact start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.