ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Accommodation features a flat-screen TV, a DVD player and a ceiling fan. A kitchenette, a fridge and an iron/ironing board are also available.
This smoke-free campsite offers barbecues, a picnic area and a television in a common area. Added amenities include laundry facilities, a microwave in a common area and a fridge in a common area.
Attractions within a 15-minute drive of this 3.5-star Macquarie Park campsite include Sydney Harbour Bridge and Circular Quay.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
84.0% of guests recommend out of 302 reviews
About the Lane Cove Holiday ParkLocation Plassey Road, Macquarie Park, NSW 2113
Lane Cove Holiday Park offers its guests an outdoor pool, a BBQ, and a picnic area. Lane Cove Holiday Park also features laundry facilities, a television in common area, and a microwave in a common area. The front desk is open around the clock. Self parking is free. This 3.5-star Macquarie Park campsite is smoke free.
- 2 guestrooms or units
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (limited hours)
- BBQ grill(s)
- Outdoor picnic space
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
- Microwave in a common area
- Fridge in a common area
Family Friendly Amenities
- Outdoor pool
- Laundry facilities
- Playground on site
- DVD player
Free self parking
- Train station: North Ryde Station (0.8 km / 0.5 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
This campsite offers 2 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with DVD players and an iron/ironing board. Accommodation at this 3.5-star campsite has kitchenettes with fridges. Bathrooms include a shower. Flat-screen televisions are featured in guestrooms.
- In-room kitchenette
- Flat-screen television
- DVD player
- Iron and ironing board
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Ensuite bathroom
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-in time ends at 5 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open daily from 8:30 PM - 5 PM.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning. To make arrangements for check-in, please contact the property at least 48 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
The front desk at this property is open daily from 8:30 PM - 5 PM.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving after hours will have to wait until the next morning to check in. To arrange for check-in, guests must contact the property at least 48 hours prior to arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- No lifts
- Lane Cove River Tourist Park Campsite Macquarie Park
- Lane Cove Holiday Park Campsite Macquarie Park
- Lane Cove Holiday Park Macquarie Park
- Campsite Lane Cove Holiday Park Macquarie Park
- Lane Cove Holiday Park Campsite
- Macquarie Park Lane Cove Holiday Park Campsite
- Campsite Lane Cove Holiday Park
- Lane Cove River Tourist Park
- Lane Cove Park Macquarie Park
You should know
- Please note that this property can refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, which include pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
This property has been awarded a star rating from the Australian star ratings agency, Star Ratings Australia.