ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
All 106 rooms feature WiFi.
This smoke-free hostel offers free WiFi in public areas, a rooftop terrace, and a 24-hour front desk. Additionally, you'll find a coffee shop/café, laundry facilities, and a microwave in a common area. Continental breakfast is available daily between 7:00 AM and noon.
Attractions within a 10-minute drive of this 3-star The Rocks hostel include Sydney Harbour Bridge and SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium.
Sydney Harbour YHA - Hostel ratings based on 113 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Sydney Harbour YHA - Hostel
21 Jan. 2019 by Gemma
Thanks for your review!
24 Oct. 2018 by Gemma
Thank you for your feedback!
Cool Hostel in a great location
Beautiful views and friendly staff
Good place to live in
About the Sydney Harbour YHA - HostelLocation 110 Cumberland Street, The Rocks, NSW 2000
There's a coffee shop/café on site. WiFi is free in public spaces. A rooftop terrace, tour or ticket assistance, and a BBQ are also featured at Sydney Harbour YHA - Hostel. This 3-star The Rocks hostel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 106 guestrooms or units
- 4 levels
- Built in 2009
- Coffee shop
- Terrace on the roof
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- Pool or billiards table
- Corner/local shop
- BBQ grill(s)
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
- Microwave in a common area
- Fridge in a common area
- Water dispenser
- Locker space
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free WiFi
- Grocery/convenience store
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Airport: Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.) (18.4 km / 11.4 mi)
- Train station: Sydney Circular Quay Station (2.4 km / 1.5 mi)
Sydney Harbour YHA - Hostel offers 106 forms of accommodation. In-room wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Rooms have partially open bathrooms. Bathrooms include a shower.
- Bathrooms are partially open
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a continental breakfast daily from 7:00 AM to noon.
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No on-site parking is available.
- No cots (infant beds) available
- Only service animals are allowed
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: AUD 8 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 15 per week (rates may vary)
- Nearby parking fee: AUD 45 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Sydney Harbour YHA Hostel The Rocks
- Sydney Harbour YHA Hostel
- Sydney Harbour YHA The Rocks
- Sydney Harbour YHA
- Sydney Harbour Yha Hotel