ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
This smoke-free hostel offers free WiFi in public areas, a rooftop terrace, and a 24-hour front desk. Additionally, you'll find a coffee shop/café, laundry facilities, and a microwave in a common area. Continental breakfast is available daily between 7:00 AM and noon.
Attractions within a 10-minute walk of this 3-star The Rocks hostel include Sydney Harbour Bridge and The Rocks Markets.
Sydney Harbour YHA - Hostel ratings based on 114 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Sydney Harbour YHA - Hostel
15 Apr. 2019 by Gemma
Thank's for your positive review!
21 Jan. 2019 by Gemma
Thanks for your review!
24 Oct. 2018 by Gemma
Thank you for your feedback!
Cool Hostel in a great location
Beautiful views and friendly staff
Good place to live in
About the Sydney Harbour YHA - HostelLocation 110 Cumberland Street, The Rocks, NSW 2000
There's a coffee shop/café on site. WiFi is free in public spaces. A rooftop terrace, tour or ticket assistance, and a BBQ are also featured at Sydney Harbour YHA - Hostel. This 3-star The Rocks hostel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 106 guestrooms or units
- 4 levels
- Built in 2009
- Coffee shop
- Terrace on the roof
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- Pool or billiards table
- Corner/local shop
- BBQ grill(s)
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
- Microwave in a common area
- Fridge in a common area
- Water dispenser
- Locker space
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free WiFi
- Grocery/convenience store
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Airport: Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.) (17.7 km / 11 mi)
- Train station: Sydney Circular Quay Station (1.6 km / 1 mi)
- Metro station: Wynyard Station (0.7 km / 0.5 mi)
Sydney Harbour YHA - Hostel offers 106 forms of accommodation. This The Rocks hostel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Rooms have partially open bathrooms. Bathrooms include a shower.
- Bathrooms are partially open
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a continental breakfast daily from 7:00 AM to noon.
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No on-site parking is available.
- No cots (infant beds) available
- Only service animals are allowed
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: AUD 8 per person (approximately)
- Nearby parking fee: AUD 45 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Sydney Harbour YHA Hostel The Rocks
- Sydney Harbour YHA Hostel
- Sydney Harbour YHA The Rocks
- Sydney Harbour YHA
- Sydney Harbour Yha Hotel