Hotels Near Singapore Cricket Club
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Singapore Cricket Club
Hotels Near Singapore Cricket ClubSingapore Cricket Club is the place to be for big events. Secure your tickets and prepare yourself for the buzzing crowd.
It is to be found in City Hall.
Fortunately, there's a huge range of well-placed accommodation options, with 86 within walking distance of Singapore Cricket Club. The Raffles Singapore, The Fullerton Bay Hotel and The Ritz-Carlton, Millenia Singapore are most definitely worth taking a look at.
Spend your funds on soaking up the culture, not your hotel room. There's a selection of budget rooms around. Consider the facilities at the Hotel 81 Chinatown, a kilometre away. That said, the Hotel 81 Bencoolen is a kilometre away.
Take a load off at one of the upscale hotels in the surrounding area. You won't regret booking the Mandarin Oriental, Singapore or the Westin Singapore, 0.6 kilometres and a kilometre away, respectively.
If you need your next caffeine hit, there's always Vanilla Bar not far away. When you need to satiate your hunger, choose from a variety of options at Novotel. Are you thirsty yet? Walk just a little bit further to Prince of Wales for a few drinks.
Other Things to Do Near Singapore Cricket ClubAfter you're finished at Singapore Cricket Club, discover the surrounding area:
- Take a look at the lineup of exhibits, interactive attractions and gigs currently happening at The Arts House.
- Art connoisseurs should be sure to stop in National Gallery Singapore to see the range of beautiful creations being showcased.
- Lim Bo Seng Memorial is an excellent spot for some quiet reflection and contemplation, and to learn a little about the past.
- The walls of Singapore City Hall are witness to a wealth of important discussions. Stop by this historic building of public administration and see for yourself.
- The remains at Asian Civilisations Museum will be of interest to those who are crazy about history.
How much is a hotel room in Singapore Cricket Club?
Hotels in Singapore Cricket Club start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.