Serviced Apartments in Singapore
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check prices for Apartment Hotels in Singapore
Apartment Hotels in Singapore
Short stay apartments in Singapore
What feels like a home away from home and a holiday at the same time? An apartment, that's what! Chuck in one or two bedrooms, a kitchen (or kitchenette) and a bunch of space, and you'll forget about that teeny hotel room you were eyeing off. Whether you're visiting Singapore for a good time or a long time, we'll hook you up with the perfect pad.Popular luxury apartments in Singapore
Splurging on elegant digs during your getaway feels pretty damn good. If you're searching for a self-contained apartment with a few extra bells and whistles, have a look at:
- Ascott Raffles Place Singapore: Keen on on-site dining options? Perhaps a rooftop terrace too? This ritzy apartment has it all.
- Fraser Place Robertson Walk, Singapore: Offering 24-hour front desk services and fitness facilities, as well as great service, you'll be happy you picked this popular place.
Happy kids means happy parents, that's a well-known fact. So don't cram them into a shoebox-sized hotel room on your next adventure. Consider a family-friendly apartment and your entire crew will be comfy and content.
It's hard to find accommodation that will suit everyone. Luckily, there are heaps of little extras at the Treetops Executive Residences. This 4-star apartment offers breakfast services and pool umbrellas, which ought to keep your kids occupied.Singapore business apartments
Hear that? It's the sound of business and leisure combining to create a little something called "bleisure." And you can enjoy a taste of it when you choose an apartment for your next work trip. Make your business assignment feel more like a getaway at a homey Singapore digs:
- Heritage @ Clarke Quay (0.4 kilometres from downtown Singapore): When there's work to plough through, the load seems much lighter when you can use amenities such as luggage storage facilities and laundry facilities.
- Thanksgiving Serviced Residence (1 kilometre from downtown Singapore): In between doing a little work every now and then from this place, you'll be able to make use of 24-hour front desk services and parking facilities.
Self-catered apartments are generally equipped with kitchens or kitchenettes, which means you can cook for yourself during your holiday. If you're keen to escape reality but still want to be able to make your own meals (and save a little cash while you're at it), an apartment is a good choice for you.
Singapore Apartment Hotels
What amenities should I look for at Singapore serviced residences?
- Family-friendly fun: Many apartments in Singapore offer ‘kids stay free deals’, which means that children under 6 stay free with existing bedding. Many apart-hotels here also have swimming pools, which is a great way to keep the little ones distracted while you relax.
- Business perks: Business travellers will love amenities like room service and 24-hour business and fitness centres, all ideally suited to the busy traveller.
- Great locations: You’ll find serviced apartments in all the best areas of Singapore, from shopping districts to under-the-radar gems that only locals know about. Whether you’re here for the experience, the food, or the best selfies, you’ll find residences in a great location.
Where should I book serviced apartments in Singapore?
- : As the name implies, downtown is right the middle of all the action. You’ll be conveniently located to shopping, nightlife, and dining that ranges from casual street food to five-star delicacies. Plus, you’ll be close to museums like the National Gallery Singapore, and Marina Bay, home to the famous Gardens by the Bay. is perfectly placed near all the main attractions.
- : The is the spot to shop ‘til you drop. From Singapore’s oldest department store to luxury shopping mall ION Orchard, it would take weeks (maybe months!) for you to browse every rack here. And if you ever want to do something else—not that you would—you’ll have the Orchard MRT Station to take you into the city centre. At , your 1-bedroom suite has plenty of room for all your shopping bags, and offers from 1 to 3 bedrooms (plus a penthouse for true luxury).
- : If you want to get away from the tourist crowds, head to the locals’ favourite. Savour street food at Lau Pat Sat Market or duck into one of the many waterfront bars and cafes. Head east to Clarke Quay to check out historical sights like Fort Canning and catch live music at Highlander. is centrally located to all this and more, so you can live like a local while you’re here.