Hotels Near Boat Quay
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Boat Quay
You don't need to think twice about heading to Boat Quay.
It's certainly worth travelling the 30 kilometres from Johor Bahru to Singapore to visit it.
Nothing compares to staying within an easy stroll of Boat Quay! Look into one of the 93 accommodation options within a kilometre. You may want to consider checking out the Raffles Singapore, The Fullerton Bay Hotel and Mandarin Oriental, Singapore.
If you're travelling on a shoestring, you'll be delighted to find out that there's a diverse selection of cheaper accommodations. Choose between the Hotel 81 Chinatown or the Hotel 81 Bencoolen, 0.7 kilometres and a kilometre away, respectively.
Are you eager to spoil yourself? Then indulge a bit and spend a few nights at one of the many luxury hotels in the area. The Ritz-Carlton, Millenia Singapore and the Orchard Parksuites, a kilometre and 2 kilometres away, come highly recommended.
Don't want to travel far for a caffeine hit? Choose Vanilla Bar. It's right near Boat Quay. You don't need to spend hours looking for a good meal. Novotel will have what you need. And finally, head straight to Prince of Wales for a nightcap or two.
Other Things to Do Near Boat QuayAfter you've experienced Boat Quay, don't forget to check out the local region:
- Singapore Parliament House is an intriguing landmark to take the kids to get a taste of policies and civic life.
- Don't leave without checking out Raffles Landing Site. A famous local feature.
- Beyond the walls of Old Hill Street Police Station lie plenty of interesting stories of old.
- To experience some culture, both locals and tourists go along to The Arts House. Before you visit, don't forget to take a squiz at the guide to discover what exciting events, gigs and exhibitions are occurring.
- Delve into an extinct world at Asian Civilisations Museum.
How much is a hotel room in Boat Quay?
Hotels in Boat Quay start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.