Hotels Near National Museum of Singapore
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near National Museum of Singapore
Top hotels near National Museum of Singapore
You're not going to regret paying a visit to National Museum of Singapore.
It's situated in Singapore, 30 kilometres away from the beloved city of Johor Bahru. If you have the time, make sure you spend a bit of time there too!
With as many as 91 accommodations within an easy walk of National Museum of Singapore, you won't have any problems getting a terrific place. You may want to consider the Raffles Singapore, Regency House and Somerset Liang Court Singapore.
If you'd prefer to spend your hard-earned cash on making memories, there's a number of budget options. Choose to stay at the Hotel 81 Chinatown or the Hotel 81 Bencoolen, a kilometre and 0.3 kilometres away, respectively.
Also, there's a nice range of upmarket accommodations around. Check out the rates at the Fullerton Bay Hotel, a kilometre away. Alternatively, the Ritz-Carlton, Millenia Singapore is merely a kilometre away.
Being a tourist can really tire you out! When it's time to re-energise, go to My Art Space Studio And Cafe. It's only a short wander from National Museum of Singapore. For something more substantial, pop over to Novotel and try out the chef's specials. After a few cold ones? Stop by Canvas and enjoy the atmosphere.
Other Things to Do Near National Museum of SingaporeThis area has plenty more going on:
- Allow yourself to be enchanted by the fluid movements of the gifted performers at Singapore Dance Theatre.
- For people thinking about an outing to Singapore Management University, it's worth checking to see if there are any campus tours available.
- You'll be engaged by the detailed collections of wartime gear and historical objects at Battle Box Museum.
- Spend some time examining the thoughtfully curated exhibitions at Singapore Art Museum.
- Travellers who are interested in religious architecture might like to drop by Maghain Aboth Synagogue, a well-loved local synagogue.
How much is a hotel room in National Museum of Singapore?
Hotels in National Museum of Singapore start at AU$249 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.