Hotels Near Merlion
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Merlion
Top hotels near Merlion
You're sure to have a ripper time at Merlion.
It can be found in Singapore, which is 30 kilometres outside of the happening city of Johor Bahru.
You'll discover a fantastic range of accommodation here, with as many as 52 within a stone's throw of Merlion. Not sure where to start? Take a look at the Raffles Singapore, The Fullerton Bay Hotel and The Ritz-Carlton, Millenia Singapore.
If you're hunting for accommodation options that won't leave a hole in your pocket, you'll have a whole heap to select from. Choose the Hotel 81 Chinatown or the Hotel 81 Bencoolen, a kilometre and a kilometre away, respectively.
If you're hoping to pay a little more, you'll find some upscale hotels too. The Mandarin Oriental, Singapore and the Westin Singapore are two spots to think about. The former is 0.6 kilometres away and the latter is 0.9 kilometres.
Checking out the sights can be exhausting! When it's time to re-energise, head to Vanilla Bar. It's just an easy walk from Merlion. When dinnertime rolls around, choose from a variety of options at Parkroyal on Pickering. As evening sets in and you're ready for a glass of wine, pull up a bar stool at Prince of Wales.
Other Things to Do Near MerlionWhile you're here, you should see what the surrounding region has available:
- Merlion Park is an iconic local feature. It's also a great place to start your sightseeing.
- Cavenagh Bridge has had its work cut out for it throughout its existence. Fortunately, visitors can still witness this bridge in all its glory.
- If you're interested in local history, Dalhousie Obelisk is an impressive memorial to spend some time.
- Learn something about the history of the area during a stop off at Lim Bo Seng Memorial.
- Go to Victoria Theatre and Concert Hall to watch a play. But first, confirm what language it's in or it may be hard to understand.
Step aboard the train for a laid-back ride to Merlion. You'll have to disembark at Marina South Pier, the nearest station, and from there it's 2 kilometres.
How much is a hotel room in Merlion?
Hotels in Merlion start at AU$218 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.