Accommodation Near Navy Pier, Chicago
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Navy Pier
Navy Pier is most definitely worth a visit. Don't forget to snap plenty of photos!
You'll find it in Chicago, a well-loved city that has plenty to offer.
Want to be near the action? You will find 124 hotels within 3 kilometres of Navy Pier. Have a look at the Chicago Downtown Condo - Michigan Ave Suite ID #14-15 (3 kilometres). That said, The Peninsula Chicago (a kilometre) and the Waldorf Astoria Chicago (2 kilometres) are also worthwhile.
Don't break the bank! There's a selection of nice budget places nearby. Consider the facilities at the Red Roof Inn Chicago Downtown Magnificent Mile, just a kilometre away. Alternatively, the Travelodge Hotel Downtown is 2 kilometres away.
Those seeking a little bit of luxury and indulgence will appreciate the many upscale hotels. The Trump International Hotel & Tower Chicago and the Four Seasons Hotel Chicago are two such spots you'll want to consider. The former is a kilometre away and the latter is a kilometre.
Tea lovers requiring a fix will like Starbucks (251 East Huron Street, Chicago), only a kilometre from Navy Pier. For a substantial feed, you only need to walk 0.8 kilometres to find Lucky Strike (322 East Illinois Street, Chicago).
Other Things to Do Near Navy PierTry not to spend all your time at Navy Pier. This area has much more to offer visitors:
- Have a memorable day with friends and family at Amazing Chicago's Funhouse Maze. The happiness and heart-stopping excitement will stay with you forever.
- You might find it hard to take the kids away from the captivating adventures at Chicago Children's Museum.
- Visitors curious about urban design will really enjoy stopping in at Lake Point Tower.
- Nothing quite matches the serenity of sitting by the water. Make sure you venture to Ohio Street Beach.
- Check the program, purchase some tickets and find your seats. You won't regret watching a show at Chicago Shakespeare Theater.
Leave the car behind and head to Navy Pier by train. Millennium Station, the nearest station, is a kilometre away.
How much is a hotel room in Navy Pier?
Hotels in Navy Pier start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.