Hotels Near United Center
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near United Center
Hotels Near United CenterUnited Center is the place to be for major events. Book your tickets and prepare yourself for an unforgettable experience.
This attraction is most certainly not the only thing the wonderful city of Chicago has up its sleeve.
Kick your feet up near United Center at any one of the 7 surrounding hotels. Check out the facilities at the Crowne Plaza Chicago West Loop (2 kilometres), the Marriott Chicago at Medical District/UIC (a kilometre) and the Ruby Room (2 kilometres).
Visitors sticking to a budget will be pleased to know that there are a few low-cost hotels and apartments available. Why don't you take a look at the Old Chicago Inn and the Inn at Lincoln Park?
Happy to fork out a little extra cash for outstanding amenities and service? There are several options that'll hit the nail on the head. Take a look at The Peninsula Chicago and Waldorf Astoria Chicago.
When you need tea or coffee to get moving, try out Au Bon Pain at 1725 West Harrison Street, Chicago. You'll find it only 0.9 kilometres from United Center. Tired and hungry? Just 0.8 kilometres away you can find a decent meal at Cobra Lounge (235 North Ashland Avenue, Chicago).
Other Things to Do Near United CenterAfter you're done with United Center, see what else is happening in the vicinity:
- Take a moment to focus on your spiritual side at St. Basil Greek Orthodox Church, a great religious site.
- Check the calendar, buy some tickets and find your seats. You definitely won't regret seeing a show at Redmoon Theater.
- Discover the vivid past of this area by heading to Ukrainian National Museum.
- Check out Holy Innocents Church, an esteemed spiritual space.
- Take a moment to concentrate on your spiritual needs at Saints Volodymyr & Olha Church, an excellent religious site.
It's an easy commute to United Center. Just exit the train at Western Avenue, the most convenient station, and then it's about a kilometre.
How much is a hotel room in United Center?
Hotels in United Center start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.