Hotels Near Soldier Field
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Soldier Field
Top hotels near Soldier Field
Hotels Near Soldier FieldSoldier Field showcases a heap of big events throughout each year.
Always wanted to visit Chicago? Now's your chance to find out what everyone's raving about!
If you're only coming for a brief visit, why not save some time and book in at one of the many hotels close to Soldier Field? Within 3 kilometres, you'll find 60 possibilities. Check out the Chicago Downtown Condo - Michigan Ave Suite ID #14-15 (0.9 kilometres). That said, The Langham, Chicago (3 kilometres) and the JW Marriott Chicago (2 kilometres) are also popular.
Travelling on a limited budget? Luckily, the region has some low-price options. The Travelodge Hotel Downtown is a mere 2 kilometres away, and if that's not your style, the Chinatown Hotel Chicago is only 2 kilometres away.
Looking to treat yourself a little bit? There is a wide range of upmarket hotels in the surrounding area. You won't regret booking the Hyatt Regency McCormick Place or the Hilton Chicago- Michigan Ave Cultural Mile, a kilometre and a kilometre away, respectively.
Give yourself a morning boost with a stop at Little Branch Cafe. Fortunately, it's close to Soldier Field. When you can't go another step before getting a good feed, stop by Chicago Firehouse Restaurant. And then, grab a seat at Acadia to get to know the crowd.
Other Things to Do Near Soldier FieldDon't pass up the chance to discover the region surrounding Soldier Field:
- Envision life many thousands of years ago while studying the fascinating objects on display at Field Museum of Natural History.
- John G. Shedd Aquarium exhibits an array of the spectacular creatures that live under the waves.
- The vast space at Northerly Island Park makes it an ideal area for sports and games with friends.
- Travel back in time and discover the tales of those who lived years ago at Glessner House Museum.
- Many of us believe that art is a personal thing. Take a close look at Copernicus Statue and find out what you believe.
If you're pondering how to get to Soldier Field, why not consider the train? It's just 0.4 kilometres from 18th St, the nearest station. Another handy option is McCormick Place. This terminal is 0.9 kilometres away.
How much is a hotel room in Soldier Field?
Hotels in Soldier Field start at AU$103 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.