Hotels near Metropolitan Museum of Art
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Metropolitan Museum of Art
Of the many who visit Metropolitan Museum of Art each year, few leave disappointed.
This attraction certainly isn't the only thing the well-loved city of New York has to offer.
If you're only coming for a quick trip, why not save some time and make a reservation at one of the many hotels near Metropolitan Museum of Art? Within 3 kilometres, you'll find 254 possibilities. Consider the rates at The St. Regis New York (2 kilometres), the Mandarin Oriental, New York (2 kilometres) and the Trump International Hotel & Tower New York (2 kilometres).
Haven't got much to spend on accommodation? It won't be hard to find an apartment that suits your budget. The Hotel 99 and the Central Park View VII are recommended options. They are 2 kilometres and 2 kilometres away, respectively.
Are you hoping to spoil yourself? Then splurge a bit and select one of the impressive luxury hotels in the area. Check out the amenities at the Plaza Hotel, 2 kilometres away. Alternatively, the Lowell is merely 2 kilometres away.
Seeing all the sights can be thirsty work! When it's time for a break, stop by Lady M Cake Boutique. It's only a short wander from Metropolitan Museum of Art. When you need something more filling, stop by The Mark. And lastly, head to The Loeb Boathouse for a lovely glass of wine.
Other Things to Do Near Metropolitan Museum of ArtTry not to spend the whole day at Metropolitan Museum of Art. This region has much more for visitors:
- Pencil in some time to explore American Irish Historical Society, a building with a splendid exterior.
- It's suggested that travellers spend time at Cleopatra's Needle, a prominent local monument.
- Relish in the quiet interior as you study the works of art at Neue Galerie New York.
- To keep the little tackers content on your travels, stop off at Arthur Ross Pinetum Playground to run off some energy.
- Church of St. Ignatius of Loyola is a distinctive religious structure in the region.
How much is a hotel room in Metropolitan Museum of Art?
Hotels in Metropolitan Museum of Art start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.