Hotels Near Longreach Bay
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Longreach Bay
Top hotels near Longreach Bay
Lovers of the outdoors will be sure to love Longreach Bay.
You're unlikely to have any trouble finding it. It's in Perth, the state capital.
Grab the chance to stay close to Longreach Bay by securing a room at one of the 3 accommodations within 0.1 kilometres. Alternatively, Bathers Beach offers a much bigger range. 16 kilometres away, there are 26 options available. Look into the facilities at the Pier 21 Apartment Hotel, Tradewinds Hotel and Esplanade Hotel Fremantle - by Rydges.
The Hotel Rottnest is a much more plush option. It's great for those looking to splurge.
For a caffeine hit, make your way to Geordie"s Cafe & Art Gallery (Katemeraire Road, Rottnest Island). It's only 0.2 kilometres away from Longreach Bay.
Other Things to Do Near Longreach BayOnce you've spent enough time at Longreach Bay, check out the surrounding region:
- Go for a walk along the water's edge at Geordie Bay and breathe in the invigorating sea air.
- Relax on the shore of Rottnest Island Salt Lakes, and enjoy the pleasant view.
- Relax and listen to the gentle lapping of the water at The Basin.
- If you'd like to spend time photographing some remarkable vistas, then Vlamingh's Lookout is certainly worth the trip.
- History buffs will appreciate Rottnest Museum, the perfect place to explore vibrant stories from yesteryear.
How much is a hotel room in Longreach Bay?
Hotels in Longreach Bay start at AU$99 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.