Hotels near Round House
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Round House
Top hotels near Round House
Getting ready for your trip to Round House?
It won't be the only thing you'll want to visit in Perth, a state capital that has lots of excitement to offer.
You'll discover a terrific number of hotels here, with as many as 26 within an easy commute of Round House. The Pier 21 Apartment Hotel (3 kilometres), the Tradewinds Hotel (2 kilometres) and the Esplanade Hotel Fremantle - by Rydges (0.5 kilometres) are all favoured choices.
0.4 kilometres away, the Fremantle Hostel is great for those not looking to splash out.
If you need a bit of pampering, try one of the top-notch hotels in the surrounding area. The Quality Suites Fremantle and the Terrace Central B&B Hotel are spots you'll want to consider. The former is 0.5 kilometres away and the latter is 0.9 kilometres.
For a tea or coffee, head to Moore & Moore Cafe (W D Moore & Co Warehouse, Building 46/42 Henry Street, Fremantle). For lunch, check out the menu at Esplanade Hotel Fremantle - by Rydges. You'll find this popular spot at Marine Terrace, Fremantle.
Other Things to Do Near Round HouseDon't spend all your time at Round House. This region has loads more to offer tourists:
- You'll gain an understanding of the operational history of the region's nautical transport system at The Shipwreck Galleries.
- Take some time to look around Customs House, a building of historical value with a unique architectural design.
- Western Australian Museum – Shipwreck Galleries stores an awesome range of maritime relics, making it an enjoyable place to look around if you're into naval history.
- Take a guided tour of Old German Consulate to take a trip back in time and hear about the region's captivating cultural history.
- Chamber of Commerce Building is a notable destination for those visitors curious about modern-day government buildings.
Round House is only 0.5 kilometres from The Esplanade, the closest station. Take the train and then go for a short walk. Or, there is the option to wander a bit further if you disembark at Fremantle Station, another close terminal. It's 0.6 kilometres away.
How much is a hotel room in Round House?
Hotels in Round House start at AU$64 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.